Good Bye

Jungkook walked him to his hotel room. It was an awkward situation for Taehyung.

The guy who he knows loves him and been stalking for a week now is walking beside him silently. He just saved him from a drunkard some moments ago and burst out his anger on him too.

His mind is gonna blast off to another dimension from over thinking. His mind can't stop thinking about Jungkook. And not to mention the hug they shared some moments ago. The way he embrace him. The way he caress his hair. The way his voice make his heart flutter. Oh he wants to hear it again.

But here he is walking silently besides him because he is too coward to began any conversation.

They reached the hotel room. Still nobody dared to speak. Jungkook sighed for the nth times. He took a deep breath before speaking.

" Tae...... Can we talk..... A-about us...." he said shuttering a bit.

" Tae..... I-I" but Taehyung cut him off.

" I think it's late. You should return to your room." he said without looking at him. Taehyung didn't want to be rude but he was not sure about this situation between them. Yes the male is hit and handsome no doubt but his life and his past doesn't gives him courage to fall in love.

On the other hand, Jungkook felt rejected without confessing his love.

He stared at the beautiful boy looking down guilty of what he done. And now Jungkook knows there is no hope. So he said what he thought might he right for the latter.

" I'm going back tomorrow." Jungkook said making his (Tae) breath hitched. He turned his head to see him. Both looked at each other. Jungkook eyes falls down towards his lips. Oh how he wants to taste it again. He gulped hard and looked away.

"I'm sorry for troubling you Tae."  Jungkook tried hard to say more but his heart was swelling and words were not helping him.

Jungkook went closer and placed a kissed on his forehead. He caressed his hair slowly.

" Take care babe. Kookie won't trouble you again. " he said with teary eyes and a tight smile. Taehyung bit his lips trying hard not to feel the pain. He felt a pang in his chest.

Jungkook slowly stepped back with a smile and turned around.

Should I stop him?

Should I call him back?

Stop him Tae, he is not like him. He won't break your heart.

Taehyung fidget him fingers and watching him go with teary eyes. He was being anxious. Should he stop him or not?

I don't have the guts to love anyone. Call me a coward but I can't afford to break my heart.

Take care Kookie. Hope you will find your true love soon.

He said to the disappearing figure and  turned back towards the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

Jungkook POV

Through out the way I thought of many things that I wanted to tell him but when the moment came I couldn't tell him anything.

I wished he would have stopped me. Hugged me tight and never let me go but he didn't.

I looked back to him. Only to see his back facing towards me. He was may be opening the door.

So I guess it's a goodbye then.

Goodbye my love.

I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. But I guess that night was all I got.

I sighed and turn back heading towards nowhere with a heavy heart.

I wish I could have told him that I love him.

Kookie loves you TaeTae

Take care babe.....

Kookie will never forget you

~~~~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

Well?