𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚.

as he stood on top of the building, he wondered what the afterlife would be.

osamu dazai - a suicide enthusiast.

he was currently on the edge of the roof, debating on whether or not he wanted to die alone.

but the sad part was that he didn't want to die alone. he wanted to commit a double suicide with a beautiful woman.

everyone thought he was crazy, and that's because he was.

-

you got out of the shower only to be bombarded by texts from one of your friends: chuuya nakahara.

chuuya was an absolute dick, but he was one of your only friends alongside another man by the name of edogawa ranpo.

his messages were telling you about a suicidal maniac by the name of 'osamu dazai', he was asking you to help him.

or commit suicide with him, you weren't sure what his goal was.

he sent you a location and told you to get there as soon as possible.

which was kind of ironic.

chuuya brought up this man before, but said he hated him.

so why is he asking you to save him?

-

he was now sitting on the ledge of the tall building, his feet hanging of the side, swinging back and forth, back and forth.

he had sensed the fact that you were there, hence why he didn't even flinch, let alone tense up.

"dazai."

he didn't turn around to face you, he just stayed where he was sitting.

"why are you here, [l/n]?"

you took a seat down beside him, not even daring to look at him.

"a little bird told me that you needed saving."

his face remained emotionless while he turned his head to look at you, his eyes drinking in all of your features. his eyes were a beautiful brown colour, they looked like the forest on a foggy day while the sky was a light orange colour. his eyes were the colour of umber, the colour of hazel, however you want to say it - all you knew was that his eyes were absolutely gorgeous.

but while you were admiring him, he was already admiring you.

your gorgeous [h/c] locks that covered your eyes slightly, or the [e/c] of your eyes, or the way you were perfect in his eyes.

but what he didn't know was that you were also thinking he was perfect.

"this little bird wouldn't happen to be chuuya nakahara, would it?"

he averted his gaze back to the sky line of yokohama, the buildings reaching to the sky, the clouds outlining them.

"you would be correct."

he sighed, he wished he wasn't right.

him and chuuya weren't good friends anymore, they were acquainted at one point, but that got broken off when dazai left the port mafia.

now they despise eachother, or atleast; chuuya despises dazai.

"didn't know he cared." he let his head drop, his gaze following close behind and stopping on his thighs, his gaze softened at the sight.