Chapter 4

Camilla's POV

I'm what!?  No fucking way! I've always wanted to go to Italy and now I have a chance to go and live there. Luckily the school that I went too taught me Italian, but they wouldn't know that would they. A sharp cough pulled me out of my thoughts. Gio looked over at me like he was expecting something from me. Oh right maybe an answer would be helpful.. "Yeah! I've always wanted to go to Italy." I stood up but almost immediately sat back down again wincing in pain, my ribs hurt like a bitch.

Cardo immediately came rushing over, and Enzo scoffed "She's probably faking it just like the little bitch she is. "Come puoi dirlo alla sorellina!?" (How could you say that to your little sister!?) Cardo yelled at Enzo " non è una mia sorellina." (she is no little sister of mine.) Enzo snarled back before turning around and leaving.  

I started silently crying because I had just caused them to have a massive argument over me plus everything was hurting. "Cami, we are going to have to take you to the hospital." Leo said softly. "NO! NO! NO! NOT THE HOSPITAL. I CAN'T! I'M NOT ALLOWED HE'LL FIND ME!" I started screaming and crying before Gio had had enough and picked me up and walked out with everyone else following him. 

He put me in the back seat of his car, then Leo and Cardo got in next to me and Gio got in the front, and Teo got in the passenger seat. I kept on screaming random things at them before I felt kind of sleepy and passed out .

Cardo's POV

I felt something hit my arm and saw that Cami had passed out onto me. "Drive fast you dimwit." I yelled to Gio who was already speeding but went even faster when he saw Cami's state. We arrived at the hospital within 15 minutes although it would normally be around a 45 minutes drive, that's what happens when you speed a lot.

Gio parked the car at the front and we all got out. Gio carried Cami into the hospital and started yelling for the best doctors on site. Pretty soon there were 3 doctors all examining Cami, Gio is really scary sometimes. While they were examining her Gio, Teo, Leo (A/N did not mean to make them all rhyme) and I waited for them to be done so that we could take our baby home.

It had been around 3 hours and the doctors finally came our and gave us the brief of what was going on. "It appears that she has 3 broken ribs, 2 bruised ribs, lots of bruising all over her body and she looks as though she may have been raped quite a few times." One of the doctors said. Oh boy if looks could kill this doctor would be dead right now. 

"How many is a few?" Gio snarled at the doctors, one of the other doctors answered him and believe me when I say that we were not prepared for his answer at all. "I can't give you an exact number but I'd start with around 30 or so in the past month." No not my baby sister, who could do that to her. "I can't listen to this anymore." I mumbled before running out of the waiting room and out onto the streets.

*******

Sorry for the rather short chapter but I may update in the next couple of days.

Hope you are having a good day/night.

What do you think will happen when Enzo finds out what happened to her?