Prologue

16 Years Earlier

Third Person POV

"Keep going honey, your doing great." Alexander Rossi said sympathetically to his wife Sofia Rossi, who was birthing his 6th child. "THIS SHIT HURTS!!!! ALEX THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! I'M NEVER LETTING YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN!" Alex chuckled, his wife said this the last five children as well but there was always more. "Okay push for me honey." The nurse said "Oh! That's it you got it, I can see a head!" Sofia screamed in pain.

After many hours of pushing there was finally cries heard though out the room. The doctor took their baby away to be checked up on, and then came back ten minutes later. "Congratulations, It's a baby girl." Alexander looked at Sofia who was crying, now not just with hurt tears but with happy tears too. "What are we going to name her?" Alexander asked Sofia? "Camilla Rossi." Sofia replied, Alexander smiled, he liked the name very much. "Love, why don't we bring the boys in so they can say hi to their baby sister." Alexander said after they had picked the name Camilla. Alexander went and got the boys.

Giovanni Rossi, being the eldest walked in front of his younger brothers wanting to see his new sibling. He of course after him and 4 other boys, thought it was going to be another boy, but that didn't stop him from hoping it was a girl. As he walked into the room and saw his mother sitting there he ran over and took at look as his sibling. "Is it a girl Mamma?" he asked, "Indeed figlio (son), it is. You finally have a sorellina (little sister)." Gio jumped back and started dancing in the middle of the room chanting Sorellina!

The rest of the boys walked in and Riccardo Rossi immediately went to his mom and jumped onto her lap, not really understanding what was happening. "Mamma is that my fratello (brother)?" Ric asked showing his sweet smile. "No bambina (baby). This is your sorellina (little sister)." Ric leaned over to take a look at his baby sister for the first time. "Mamma why is she so tiny?" Everyone laughed at this. Matteo Rossi walked up next and said "ciao bambino (hello baby)." "I love her Mamma." he said finally after staring at her for about a minute. Alexander was so happy that his boys loved Camilla as much as he did.

Next, it was Leonardo Rossi. He walked up to her and after one look said. "Bambino (baby), no one will ever hurt you. Ever." He smiled and kissed her forehead. Lorenzo was the final brother to meet their sister. He looked at her and asked "Mamma, what is her name?" "Camilla Rossi." Alexander replied. "Camilla." Leo said, "Well, ciao Camilla benvenuto in famiglia (Hello Camilla, welcome to the family.)"

6 Months later

Alexanders POV

I awoke to screams coming from my daughter Camilla's room. I noticed that Sofia wasn't there and assumed that she was trying to calm her down. I'll go and help her I thought to myself as I got out of bed to walked over to Camilla's room. I quietly opened the door and saw what haunted my nightmares for years to come, Sofia and Pedro swiftly jumping out of the window with Camilla in their arms.

******

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

There will be more coming soon.

Have a nice day <3 :)