Chapter 6: There Are Weirdo's In Team Guy

I cant decide who should be Aoi and Tsubasa when you see the slide tell me please.

___________________________________________________________

 Tsubasa P.o.V

Kakashi and I just got out of the Hospital and he suggested we take I walk. I agreed but I never thought we would be walking for like half an hour. My feet ached and my head was still pounding but I couldn’t take my eyes off Kakashi.

He read his book while he walked a few steps in front of me, every time I tried to get close he would just speed up. Maybe I freaked him out. But what did I do? I stopped mentally questioning myself for a brief moment.

“We’ve been walking for like half an hour, what did you want to tell me?”

I asked as I ran my hands thru my hair. He gave me a faint smile then stopped walking. We stood face to face.

“Well… since I’ll be training you, the hokage has asked me to take care of you.”

What does he mean by “take care”?  Oh shit he’s going to kill me!

“Ok so…”

Don’t say it!

“You’re going to stay at my place”

I said don’t say it man… wait … what did he just say?

“What?!”

I said, wondering if what he said was true.

“I said you’re going to stay at me place”

“Yay!”

I almost jumped for joy but suddenly I say Kakashi’s expression and though… “Oh shit I made him have another WTF moment” but at that moment a snicker escaped his mouth.

I smiled at him and we walked to his place but not before I met Neji, TenTen, Rock Lee and Guy –sensei, the whole Team Guy.

“Hello Kakashi, Let’s have a fight and the loser has to run here to Suna six times!”

Guy sensei yelled

“Guy sensei, you are so awesome!”

He said with fire in his eyes.

“Thanks Lee, why don’t Tenten and Neji ever say that to me”

Both Kakashi and the rest of Team Guy sighed. I looked at Kakashi and elbowed him, who meant “introduce us”, Kakashi gave me a weird look then said

“Guys, this is Tsubasa, she is new to the village so treat her well”

I gave Team Guy one of my fake smiles because right now I only wanted to be with Kakashi!

Rock Lee and guy both hugged me and me and TenTen shook hand but Neji gave me the cold shoulder. I grabbed his and then put it in mine I pulled him close to me, well close enough so I could whisper to him

“Stop being a dick and greet me properly, are you friging brain dead or something, Ya nimrod”

When I pulled away I gave him a warm smile and he looked at me like I was crazy.

Tenten gave me a few glares but at school I’ve experienced that more than once.

“So Kakashi, when am I going to start my training?”

Guy gave Kakashi a puzzled look.

“Why are you training her Kakashi?”

“Because she is entered in the Chūnin exams”

I looked at each one of their faces and yet another WTF moment accrued but suddenly Neji broke it.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE WILL BE IN THE CHUNIN EXAMS SHE’S NEW IN KONOHA… HOW? WHY? HOW CAN THAT BE POSIBLE YOU NEED A TEAM OF THREE AND SHE WASINT EVEN HERE FOR THE FIRST AND SECOND TESTS!”

I slightly chuckled and tapped His shoulder

“There’s no need to blow a vein, I’ll let Kakashi explain.”

Oh I rimed!

Kakashi gave me a “Really, Tsubasa, really” look and I smiled.

“Ok well… the hokage made a special exception.”

Neji was about to say something but he knew if Kakashi didn’t want to say anything more he had to respect his decision.

Neji nodded and I rolled my eyes.

“Do you even know anything about the chunin exams?”

 Tenten asked I wanted to pretend to be not knowing so they don’t find out I’m not from around these parts or town. So I said.

“Nope, not a thing”

Tenten took a deep breath and started explaining (I got the explanation from Wikipedia)

“■The first stage is a written test, which includes difficult questions related to different ninja subjects. It checks information gathering and decision-making abilities, because, to pass, the participants must find a reliable source of information, then discreetly cheat off them without getting caught by the watchful instructors. As such, the instructors place chūnins within the mass to provide a reliable source to cheat off of. However, extremely intelligent ninjas can solve such questions without resorting to such, the prominent example being Sakura Haruno. All three members of a team must pass this section of the exam in order to advance.

■The second stage tests the abilities of accomplishing a mission and real life survival skills without a sensei, as the participants are locked within a dangerous training area and asked to survive 5 days without outside help. They are also required to obtain 2 different scrolls: Scroll of Heaven (天の書, Ten no Sho) and Scroll of Earth (地の書, Chi no Sho) in order to move on to the 3rd stage, forcing them to fight one another and hold on to their own. Kabuto also mentioned that it is possible for teams to gather multiple copies of scrolls for future exams. All three members of a team must pass this section of the exam in order to advance.

■The third and final stage consists of tournament-like fights between those remainders who passed the previous two stages, observed by a council of daimyō and village ninja that decides who becomes a Chūnin and who does not. This exam takes place one month after the second phase, to allow the participants to prepare themselves.

At least in Konoha, the Chūnin Exams take part in three different stages, all means of testing genin in having the necessary skills and judgment required to become a chūnin and thinning out those who aren't skilled enough. The test can differ from year to year, so the specific details for each may differ.”

I was baffled at Tenten capacity to speak without breathing much.

“Thanks Tenten, that’s good to know.”

Everyone had practically fallen asleep.

“No probs, if you need more help ask me.”

I nodded.

__________________________________________________

Hope you guys liked it!! 

My eyes have become clowded \

reality has become too real

and my dreams have become to vague

the only thing that can save me is

for you to be around.