Chapter 3: Be Patient...Seriously, If You're Not Your In Deep Shit!

Heyhey, guys whats up... me i've been busy but I still have sometime to write.

Ok this chapter is in Aoi's point of view as you might notice, I hope you like it,

Vote Comment N Vote.

the word of the day for me is probably the word : Lollipop.

listen to the song Kamen by Rin (ps: it isnt the Rin from Inuyasha) :P JK if you guys have any song ideas please tell meh.

___________________________________________________

Aoi P.o.V

… She disappeared right in front of me and my class’s eyes. I was speechless for about a minute.

Thousands of thoughts rushed thru my head, the most important one was that she was my cousin, how could I let her go do a stupid thing. I know that she’s… but I still have to find her I got to go save her from the world she went to.

I know I’m over dramatic, but that’s who I am.

I lifted myself off the oh so comfortable school chair and scolded Mr.M

“How could you? You’re a teacher, you can’t let a student test out your inventions…either you go and save her from that other world or I will!”

 I glared at him but his expression was the same as before… he was pleased.

“What’s with that look?!”

I screamed. I was hoping for an expression of shame, but no. It was the same but this time a small smile crept on his face.

“This expression is the expression of an idea.”

He said to me, I gave him a confused look. Mr. Maddock brought himself to his invention (also known as a laptop with a cylinder thing on it) he turned on the laptop and an image appeared.

It looked like one of those forests in anime’s.

“That’s weird!” Mr.M exclaimed

“What’s weird?” I asked with worry in my voice

“Oh…nothing it’s just that this thing is supposed to track were Tsubasa and that little computer thing I gave her is, but here it says that Tsubasa is in a place called Konoha and the computer thing is in the middle of some great forest, why aren’t they together?” he wondered to himself.

I wondered that myself. Suddenly it hit me.

“Konoha, you said?”  I asked Mr.M he nodded and I knew where she was.

“Naruto!” I squeaked

“What did you say?” Craig screamed from the back of the class

“Naruto, you mean that TV show that Tsubasa is obsessed with” he continued.

I nodded.

As I took another glance at the computer screen, I decided. I’m going after her. No matter what happens.

“I’m going in there, set the coordinates to were Tsubasa is.”

I said.

Mr. Maddock set the coordinates but it took a while, luckily this period was two hours long if it wasn’t we would dent have enough time to send me to find Tsubasa.

I heard a couple of comment about Tsubasa. Most of them were vile words, only a few were good and they came out of the mouths of the most expected people. Like Craig, my boyfriend Adam and his twin brother and sister, Eve and Cain.

I know its weird have a name like Adam and Eve and Cain but there mother and father are really religious unlike my family who don’t give a damn about god.

I looked away from the crowd of gossiping people and stared into the computer screen.

“Wait a little bit longer I have to…”

he couldn’t finish his sentence since the class was too loud.

My brain pounded against my skull waiting for this piece of shit to work took long, I’m losing my patience.

“Hurry!”

 I yelled but he didn’t hear me the noise in my class kept getting louder, a sigh or two escaped my mouth, before I could calm myself down, I lost it.

I wasn’t in control of my body anymore, like the hulk except nicer.

I put myself in front of the invention and pressed enter on the pad, suddenly a wave of dizziness overwhelmed me. Before I blacked out I heard a few screams but it didn’t matter I was in deep sleep and couldn’t wake up.

“urg”

I groaned,

 My eyes were still closed.

It took a lot of effort to open them, fatigue still lingering around me, my head still pounded and heart was betting slow as if I had almost dead.

What if I had?

 I was being too rash. Or was I?

I looked around, i was in a forest, covered in leaves and right beside me I found the Computer thingy that Mr.M gave Tsubasa. As soon as i thought of Tsubasa tears fell out of my eyes, without noticing I started singing.

" Black Bird, 

Black Bird,

 Your wings have been cut off

but why do you still insist on flying

I want to protect you from all things

it might be toughf but you are strong

so take a deep breath and--"

I heard a crackling sound.

“Oh…You’re awake.”

 I heard a low voice say. The sound made me shiver; I jerked my head left and right to track down the owner of the voice. Finally I saw the person and you wouldn’t believe who it was…