Chapter 8: Hinata... Too cute

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MIGHT SUCK BUT PLEASE KEEP READING!!!

Sorry, i wasint in the mood to really write today and i have a bad case of  IDKWTW which is I Dont Know Whot To Write and add the word Sindrome at the end of that.

i feel exosted and my brain doesint want to function what do i do!

Listen to this song it usually makes me happier IDK why?

________________________________________________________

Tsubasa P.o.V

When Kakashi and I woke up, the first thing we did, was go to a store for ninja clothes , it took me a while to find something I actually wanted to wear, all the girl wear was the same so I sort of made the ninja clothes I picked look like me.

“Don’t you think it suits me?”

 i asked Kakashi and the store owner.

“Yes, very much”

the store owner said, I awaited Kakashi’s response but instead e just grunted.

Kakashi paid for the clothes and I looked at myself in the mirror.

I had a red tank top with a black jacket on top of it with black skit with shots under, it showed my belly but that was covered by bandages and my legs had some bandages too (I like bandages XD)  and knee high boots.

When Kakashi finished paying he came to me and we walked out.

It was a beautiful spring day… the seasons change really fast here it was winter a day ago.

“Why so bitter?”

I asked Kakashi

“I’m not bitter.”

I left it at that and started skipping until we reached Ino’s Flower shop. I twirled around some flowers mostly daffodils but then I found the most beautiful flower it had a white flower in the middle and five blue petals around it, it made me forget how rude Kakashi has been and it made me think of Aoi.

As I thought Ino saw me and screamed

“Hello, may I help you?”

I smiled at her and said

“Yes, can you tell me what this flower is called?”

she nodded and went in the back of her store and brought back a sheet of paper.

I looked at it and saw pictures or flowers and their names beside it; she searched the list for the flower.

“Ah… yes found it…The Colorado Blue Columbine (Caerulea) is generally described as a perennial forb/herb. This is native to the U.S. (United States) has its most active growth period in the spring and summer. The Colorado Blue Columbine (Caerulea) has green foliage and inconspicuous blue flowers, with a moderate amount of conspicuous brown fruits or seeds. The greatest bloom is usually observed in the late spring, with fruit and seed production starting in the spring and continuing until summer. Leaves are not retained year to year. The Colorado Blue Columbine (Caerulea) has a short life span relative to most other plant species and a moderate growth rate. At maturity, the typical Colorado Blue Columbine (Caerulea) will reach up to 2 feet high, with a maximum height at 20 years of 0 inches.

The Colorado Blue Columbine (Caerulea) is easily found in nurseries, garden stores and other plant dealers and distributors. It can be propagated by seed. It has a moderate ability to spread through seed production and the seedlings have medium vigor. Note that cold stratification is not required for seed germination and the plant cannot survive exposure to temperatures below -28°F. has low tolerance to drought and restricted water conditions. “

I looked at her just how I looked at Tenten

“Thanks but I only needed the name”

She slightly tapped her head and giggled

“Sorry!”

I nudged Kakashi and he gets me a flower.

“Thanks Kakashi!”

I squealed

“See I’m not bitter!”

He said glaring and me. I didn’t really want this so called “fight” to continue so I just shut up.

“Hello Kakashi!”

I heard a womanly voice say.

Kakashi and I looked back were Team 8 stood, Kiba, Shina, Kurenai and my Favorite character of all Hinata Hyuga.

I wanted to break out in fan girl screams but I know I shouldn’t, it would cause another WTF moment!

“Hello, Kurenai, Hinata, Kiba, Shino”

The first person who said hey!

Was Kiba

“Hey Kakashi-sensei”

Then Shino

“Hello”

 But before Hinata could say something Kurenai asked

“Who’s the little girl behind you?”

I wanted to scream “I ain’t a little girl!” but it would be as you say rude.

“This is Tsubasa, she is new to the village”

Everyone bowed except for hinata who said

“Um… Hello, Kakashi-sensei, Tsubasa- chan”

She was so cute I wanted to hug her but I couldn’t… Damn not my world, world!

I bowed.

Trying not to let out an excited yelp.

I’m so going to make Hinata and Naruto be together!

I leaned close to Hinata and whispered in her ear.

“You’re too cute; I bet any boy would fall for you!”

She started blushing like crazy and mumbled a “thank you” and I smiled.

Plan NaruHina is a GO!