Chapter 21

Kace linked his vampire with David in other to connect to him he told him all about Jason's plan Kace became furious he connected his men they went to the conference room to start the planning they planned everything according to the structure of the house they gather all the weapons and weakness which also had an effect on them. This is what I feared I didn't want a war I just wanted a peaceful environment for my children will they have to be involved in this war am so scared as I left the conference room to the twins room who were already asleep I placed the duvet on their body and peeked their cheeks I went to the bedroom to freshen up then went down to give kace his dinner and the other who were still busy planning I went to the children's room to sleep with them cause at this point I fear when next I will see my children I slept while thinking.
     I woke up to the sound of weapons I definitely knew that the war as started I carried the twins and placed them in the secret room in the house I ran out to see what was going on and in other to joining them in the war before leaving I sent a voice message to Charlotte and Andrea I picked up my weapon going to join them in the war I hope my children will be safe and joined them in the fight.
             Kace's POV
       The ferals were all coming from different directions not knowing that holy water were spilled on the floor some vanished while the others that noticed used the sand to cover it up.
"Charge" I shouted at the top of my voice while lifting my sword in the air I saw Ulika who also joined me I just hope our children are safe the war began we all defeated the ferals but the pack weren't much we were about go in to celebrate our victory when we saw more ferals coming I definitely knew with our numbers we couldn't win but as a warrior you have to die with your honor we ran towards them
      Mia's POV
  I woke up to find myself in the secret room I could hear some sounds outside I tapped Bella to wake her up she stoop up still looking sleepy
" Why did you wake me up Mia" asked Bella rubbing her hands against her eyes.
"Can't yo" before I could complete my words Bella interrupted me.
"Where am i, and where are all these noise coming from?"asked Bella standing up from the bed. We opened the window to see what was going on we saw them taking mom and dad we ran out of the room.
"Mia, Bella don't come here run" said mom with tears filling up in her eye.
"Run" shouted dad who was struggling to get himself released from the cuffs.
     I and Bella not knowing what was going on stood there in confusion just then I felt a grip on my arm they were taking my sister from me I bit his hand and ran towards Bella she also bit the man running towards each other some men running at our back we stood backing each other as they ran towards us we held our hands as I felt a force which pushed us away from one another the men were already on the ground we stood up to run.
"Don't let them get too close to one another"shouted Jason in anger we kept running
" Run faster Bella"I shouted I saw mom not knowing how she escaped she held Bella helping her run I ran towards them to meet up with them.
"Mom behind you" I shouted trying to make her realize that there was someone behind her before she could turn she was hit from behind he grabbed Bella.
"Help Mia, Dad help" she shouted also in tears. I kept running towards her when someone grabbed me from behind
"Let go of me" I said struggling not knowing that it was my mother's friend Charlotte
"Please let me go and help my sister Bella!!!" I said crying still struggling.
" Am sorry Mia" said Charlotte who even left my mom behind I could see that Dad was trying to help Bella before he was hit on his head making him drop unconscious I kept screaming

        Am sorry I haven't been able to update am really busy but I promise when am done with all my work next month I will try and update daily thanks.