Chapter. 12: I'm Tired

Chapter: 12

Marinette POV

"Chloe, my love," I say as we get to the hotel room.

"Yes, darling," she says.

"Though I didn't want to worry you with my problems, and I really don't want to talk about it, I know I said would but I just can't," I tell her.

("Marinette tell her.") Tikki said in my head. ("no Tikki, I can't, I don't want to.") I replied to Tikki. Chloe walked up to me and put her arms around my neck, she runs her right hand up my neck to the back of my head and I whimpered.

"You couldn't possibly burden me with your problems darling what's wrong, " Chloe says lightly scratching my head through my hair. (I can't tell her, I don't want to lose her, I have a few secrets and one is that I have a penis and I'm no longer human and haven't slept for a week before we left Paris and I've been surviving off black coffee with 20 or more shots.)"I... I don't want to talk about it, my love." I said while looking down I let out a whimper. "You need to talk about what's bothering you, darling, what happened today I was scared I have never seen you like that, please baby tell me," she said in a sad tone. (i need to get out of here for a little bit, I'm not ready.) "I.. I... I ca-can't right now I have to get out of here for a while. " I said in a whimpering tone (I need a drink, and I know where to get some.) I gently pulled away and made my way to the door and I hear my baby, "Mari! Where are you going? Why can't you tell me what's wrong." she said in a scared and sad tone, "I can't, I'm not ready." I said crying and whimpering, and then I booked it out the door, all the way out of the hotel and I run to one of my aunts and uncle's Warehouses (run, run 'sigh', I hate that I'm running from my love but I can't. I fucking can't 'grrr' 'grrrr'. I need to get to that warehouse and fast because I can't turn here.) once I made it to one of the uncle's jack's safe house I sniff the air for any scents around to see anyone's here and no one is here "thank the gods no one is here." I said in the opening "Marinette, why did you leave Chloe like that?" Tikki asked me "pigtails, why did you leave like that?" Plagg asked "because I can't tell her or our friends my secrets. I can't help but think that if they know, that I'm no longer fucking human or that I have a fucking penis, or I haven't slept since the week before we left. Or that I haven't slept since and I've been fucking surviving solely off of black coffees with 20 or more shots in them, or the fucking nightmare I have is them dying because of Hawkbitch or them finding out my secrets. They get grossed out that I have a fucking dick or I'm not fucking human anymore but that I am a fucking wolf god grand guardian Tribrid." I yell in an empty warehouse " *grrrr* I need a fucking drink." I said growling while I walked to the kitchen and open one opened one of the cabinets I knew uncle jack kept his alcohol "Aha, found ya, Mr. Jack Daniel's." I quietly said to myself(even though I'm not alone in here because of Tikki and Plagg *sigh*.) I know they're looking at me even though they know I drink back at home as I got a glass and filled it with 3 fingers deep of whiskey in the glass and then I took a sip. "Mari you know you can't keep drinking we're all worried about you," Tikki said in a worried tone and gave me sad eyes "I know Tikki but I'm scared and I really need it and nobody will take it away from me, *Grrrr* ok," I replied but I growled at the end but she knows how I get, and I won't like it very much if someone tries to take it from me but she knows I won't hurt anyone unless it's someone I don't like or etc. I take another sip from my drink. "Pigtail are you going back soon?" Plagg asks me. "Yeah, in two hours," I replied sipping my whiskey.

Chloe POV

"Mari! Where are you going? Why can't you tell me what's wrong." I said as I just watch darling run out of our room(my love, why can't you tell me what's going on.) I got my phone out of my pocket and called Luka. "hey Bee, what's up?" Luka said on the phone(I can't take it anymore.) I cried on the phone, "Hang on Chloe, we're coming to your guy's room ok."Luka said and I could hear him tell the others "come on guys let's go to their room." over the phone. Luka, Alix, Nino, and Kagami came through my door they all said "what happened?" Luka asked, "where's Mari?" Nino asked, "what's going on?" Alix and Kagami asked all at once. "Guys, I'll explain what happened," I explained what happened and they were all shocked by what I said.

Marinette POV

"Marinette... Marinette wake up." Tikki yelling at me to wake up, I open my eyes and I turn my head slightly to the right and I see Tikki and Plagg looking at me with sad eyes "Are you ok Mari you were having a nightmare?" Plagg asked me I nod my head(well, at least I slept for 3-4 hours, and now I'm all sweaty for the fucking nightmare *sigh*) "Yes, just a little hungover I drank the whole bottle of Jack Daniel's. *Deep sigh*." I said(Oh well it's not like the alcohol will kill me, to be honest, nothing will I'm the most powerful being in the multiverse). I comb my hair back with my hand "how long was I sleeping on the couch?" I asked Tikki and Plagg looked at each other then looked back at me. "Mari it's 1:30 am." Tikki told me as I sat up well I tried to at least and as I went to stand but I went back on my ass on the couch (huh, I guess I'm still a little tipsier than I realize.) in my head, so I tried again and I'm up with no problem(well, I guess I got up to fast but I know I'm going to have a killer fucking headache later *sigh*.) "Alright guys let's go back to the hotel Kaalki, >voltage<." (Hi Rosa here again umm? I don't know how to spell the word>_< I hoped I spelled it right. ) I walked through the portal and I am in mine and Chloe's room and I see the whole gang on our bed sleeping(hmm, Chloe told them what happened and I can see she's been crying *sigh*) ("Mari you back. Where did you go?") Wayzz asked me in telepathy ("hey Wayzz, I'm back, and I was drinking in uncle's safe warehouse.") I replied (I'm all sweaty from that fucking nightmare when I slept.) I went to my luggage to pull out my black t-shirt, black sports bra, black boxers, and my black basketball shorts I walked to the bathroom without waking up no one and I took a quick shower and dried and dressed with the help of my superspeed after I did all that I went to the sink and (hmm, they're awake) I heard talking and movements in the bedroom with my superhearing (well, I am going to get bombarded with questions, and I'm still tipsy great. *sigh*) I opened the bathroom door and they're all staring at me.

(TBC)

hope you enjoyed this Chapter, See you in the next chapter.

Rosa out (peace sign on the forehead, right eye squinting, with the tongue out to the side face emoji ) I love ya.