Chapter 4: One kiss

Chapter 4

Marinette

I try to calm down a red and worried Chloe to no avail. (hmm, maybe I should shut her up nicely.) I said in my head, running out of ideas I kiss her. Once she leans into it we made out for like 10 min but (oh how I wish I could continue.)then I pull away slowly.

"Queenie, stop worrying I'm fine," I tell her. "Plus I probably broke some of their fucking bones," I add proudly while giggling.

She looks up at me still a bit worried, (hmm, she is still feeling worried hmm I know what I need to do.)so I describe what happened in Gotham to calm her down.

"When I was one-year-old I was brought to Gotham. My dad is Bruce Wayne and my brothers are Jason Todd and Richard Grayson, who I call Jay and Richie. (to be honest, Alfred was more a dad to me than my bio dad was.) I also think of our butler as a grandfather, his name is Alfred," I start.

"Umm, what does that have to do with what happened to you today?" Chloe asks.

"I'm getting to that. As I was saying, I grew up there, but one day I finally got to go out of the manor. I was walking by myself even though I was just seven years old, and I met the villains of Gotham because I accidentally stumbled upon their meeting. They all looked at me surprised before someone came to talk to me. Harley Quinn is the one that came up to me and said, '..." I say before getting cut off once again(damn, Chlo like can I finish, I love you but fuck).

"What?! Your family let you as a seven-year-old walk ALONE in GOTHAM!!," Chloe says in distress.

"Yes, Queenie, I was fine. But Queenie please, let me finish," I say pouting at her.

"Fine," Chloe grumbles as she crosses her arms.

"Thank you," I say before continuing, " Harley Quinn said, 'Hey suga', what ya doin' here?' 'I'm sorry ma'am. I was just walking around, I didn't mean to interrupt your meeting between you and your friends,' I said. She looks at me in awe. 'Can we keep her,' she said as she turns to her friends. 'I don't think my dad or brothers would like that,' I said trying to be polite. 'Who's dad suga'?' she asked me. 'His name is Bruce Wayne,' I said proudly. 'How can you be? I mean, you're so sweet!' she told me. From that moment they thought of me like the princess of Gotham and I was officially protected by the villains. but then my dad decided to send me away, but him and my brothers then forgot about me." I begin to feel tears slip down my face but continue the story anyway. "My dad is Batman, even though he doesn't know that I know that, and him along with Green Lantern and Flash dismissed the Paris situation as a prank," I say with tears freely slipping down my face.

Chloe then pulls me into a hug and says, "It's okay Mari-bug. At least you still have me and our friends. Also, that not everyone forgot about you."

"Yeah, I guess," I say drying my tears(hmph, you got that right my love but even though I don't care but it still hurts that forgot about me, well they all forgot but Alfred and the villains).

***

Chloe

"What?! Your family let you as a seven-year-old walk ALONE in GOTHAM!!," I say upset that someone had done that to my Mari-bug.

"Yes, Queenie, I was fine. But Queenie please, let me finish" she said and pouted at me.

"Fine," I say and cross my arms.

"Thank you," she says before continuing, " Harley Quinn said, 'Hey suga', what ya doin' here?' 'I'm sorry ma'am. I was just walking around, I didn't mean to interrupt the meeting between you and your friends,' I said. She looks at me in awe. 'Can we keep her,' she said as she turns to her friends. 'I don't think my dad or brothers would like that,' I said trying to be polite. 'Who's dad ya suga'?' she asked me. 'His name is Bruce Wayne,' I said proudly. 'How can you be? I mean, you're so sweet!' she told me (Mari-bug even made villains love her). From that moment they thought of me like the princess of Gotham and protected by the villains. My father then decided to send me away (He did what?!) but him and my brothers then forgot about me." Mari-bug begins to cry but continues the story anyway. "My dad is Batman, even though he doesn't know that I know that, and him along with Green Lantern and Flash dismissed the Paris situation as a prank.(I can't believe them, they are ridiculous, utterly ridiculous,)" she says crying even more.

I pull Mari-bug into a hug and say to her, "It's okay Mari-bug. At least you still have me and our friends. Also, that not everyone forgot about you."

"Yeah I guess," she says and drys her tears.

I text the rest of the MPS as she does that, so they can help me with this situation happening to our poor Mari-bug. Soon, there was someone at the door, and Mari-bug went to answer it to find our friends. They come inside and Mari-bug retells the stories that she told me, and throughout the whole thing, I can't help but keep my eyes trained on her. By the time she noticed, we are both red and being teased by our friends which only makes it worse.