Chapter 1: I'm Coldhearted

"Of course Pixie-pop,", "Who could Blueberry?", "I promise,"

Marinette Cheng-Wayne was brought to Bruce Wayne at the age of one. She is the blood-daughter of Sabine Cheng and Bruce Wayne. She was an accident, but she is someone who is loved by many. As she aged, everyone she would meet would love her instantly. She was kind to everyone even the villains. This made them take a quick liking to the small girl.

(Time skip)

Marinette (4 years old)

Mommy left me here when I was one. I have two brothers who I love dearly. Jay-jay and Richie as I call them. But daddy is at work a lot or disappears with my brothers at night. I love them a lot and we do lots of things together.

(Time skip)

Marinette (9)

Dad said that Gotham is too dangerous and that he will send me back to my mother soon. I don't want to go though! I love it here in Gotham plus all of the villains love me and wouldn't hurt me.

As all of my family sends me off I ask, "Do you promise you won't forget about me?"

, and "Of course not my Bluelight," is what I hear as I leave.

I'll miss them so much.

(Time skip)

Marinette (17 years old)

As the bitch ass Lie-la did she said she would, she took away all my friends, but I gained new ones. My friend includes:

Nino, who was with me from the start as we are as close as siblings.

Chloe, I know I was shocked too, but she apologized and because she was just jealous that I had some many friends and my parents made time for me. Though, she came around once she saw what the lying bitch did. What did she do? Well, that's a tale for later.

Luka, as he could see her and my melodies and tell who was telling the truth.

Kagami grew up with a strict mother, Tomoe, and was taught how to see through lies.

Alix, because her future self, as Bunnyx, told her and showed her why she shouldn't trust Lie-la.

Though everyone else abandoned me. Even my own mother and stepfather! They kicked me out and told me something along the lines of 'A Gotham girl would have never fit in and that I'm a terrible person.' Do I care? A little because it hurts, but being Nettie and a famous rich designer helped me a lot. My old website was destroyed by the fucking people I had once called my friends, so with the help of Uncle Jagged, whom I now see as family, I am now the famous MDC. I might change it though as Uncle Jagged technically adopted me. I have my own apartment that I pay for, but when I say apartment I really mean penthouse as Uncle Jagged wouldn't get me anything less.

Once Cat Noir started to stop helping us during Akuma attacks, but if he did show up it was to only harasses and to get me to go on a date with him, so I took his Miraculous because as the Guardian I can. Who turns out to be Mr. Take the highroad brainless sheep Adrien fucking Agreste who I knew and I was going to take his ring anyway. And he is now trying to date me in my civilian form, but I wouldn't as I faked my crush on him that people thought was real, and plus he is a spineless fucking coward ever since he told me to take the fucking high road shit, I have fucking hated his guts since.

Luka is Viperion, Alix is Bunnyx, Chloe is Royal Wasp, Kagami is Red dark Dragon, and I'm Ladybug still though I'm a lot of things since I became the Great Gradian. We need a plan to get Hawkmoth and Mayura's miraculous's because they are Gabriel Agreste and Natalie his assistant and I know why he's doing this, it's because of his wife she is in some kind of magical coma because the peacock Miraclouse is damaged and Natalie is getting sick for it because I can see it every time she is using the damage miraculous and because only I can fix and heal them and The most fucking irritating thing is though, is the fucking Justice League though it was all a gob damn fucking prank! The only two who would have understood never answered. And those two would be Aquaman and Wonder Woman. Though who fucking needs their help!

Ever since the lying bitch and dead brain cell sheep decide 'Why not physically hurt Marinette as she is a mean slut bully?' I have left everything behind and the villain self who my villain family taught me in Gotham, who are great and don't deserve to be called villains, kick in. I only wear black and a lot of leather and looked like Jay though I don't like him because he forgot about me along with Richie, and dad. But I can't believe I have ever liked pink (but like no offense in real life though, but I fucking hate pink)! It is so bright and I miss the darkness of Gotham. Maybe I should try to get us a field trip there, though since Miss Bustier is on the liar's side it'll be kinda pretty hard. But no match for me though.