𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

4

ACT ONE — CHAPTER FOUR

The truck rolled up to where they had been headed this whole time.

Both Rick and Valentina were both hesitant to walk out, Rick wanted to find his family and Valentinas were out there on the roof and here but she wanted to help Rick find his, just like he helped her.

"Hey, helicopter boy! Kid! Come say hello" Morales yelled and both of them stepped put of the truck.

Valentina noticed a man looking at Rick, shocked and when she looked up at Rick he was looking back at him, they knew each other?

"Oh, my god." Rick said as he began walking, Valentina stood where she was, Daryl wasn't there. He wasn't there with the group, she was more alone now than she had ever been, before she had Duane amd his dad to keep er company, then she had Rick and the rest of the group and her uncle, now she didn't have her uncle, the others from the group had reunited with their families and now Rick had found someone he knew.

Valentina was just alone.

So when no one was looking she left the reunion and went back over to the truck, she got into the front seats and just laid there across them, even though it was uncomfortable, she just wanted sleep now, so she closed her eyes and wished that when she woke up her farther would be there, maybe even her uncle.

"Hey, wake up." A hand was on her leg shaking her awake, the voice belonged to a woman, the voice was soft.

Valentina sat up from her uncomfotable place on the two seats and was met with the face of a woman.

"Hi?" Valentina said but it came out more as a question.

"Why don't you come eat with us so you just get something to eat and you can sleep again after" The woman said, Valentina nodded and walked after the woman, Valentina walked over to a second fire place a little away from the others, the woman found her a place to sit beside a younger blonde, and handed her something to eat which she thanked her for.

Ed, Carol husband as she had learned but some more wood in the fire which caught Shanes attention and not in a good way.

"Hey, Ed, you want to rethink that log?" Shane asked from the other fire.

"It's cold, man." Ed answered.

"The cold don't change the rules, does it? Keep out fires low, just embers so we can't be seen from a distance, right?" Shane kept pushing, Valentina had picked up on the kind of guy Ed was, she had learned to do that from a very early age, growing up with her abusive grandfarther. She knew how Ed was, she could tell so she also knew the way Shane was trying to push Ed was not a good idea.

"I said it's cold. You should mind your own business for once." Ed said and Shane got up.

"Maybe you should shut up for once." Valentina said under breath, Ed head snapped her direction, her eyes widened when he began to get up, Shane pushed him down, back into his chair and Valentina ran to the others fire and sat down beside Rick who put an arm around her, she leaned into his side and smiled down at the boy in his parents arms since he was smiling at her.