Unforgotten Feelings

4 years passed.

Setting : Narita Airport, Japan.

Yuya : (arrives and looks around)

Rika : Yuuuyyyaa! (catches up to him and clings onto his arm) Could you walk slower?

Yuya : (takes his hand away) Can you let go? You know I still have a performance later at the art gallery... I can't risk exhausting my arm.

Rika : (doesn't mind his strictness) Ne~ are you sure you're going to perform right away? You just got here. Don't you have jet lag? I'm feeling a little dizzy.

Yuya : I'm going to if you keep talking to me. (starts walking) You can go to the hotel if you want.

Rika : Matte! Of course I'm going with you to see your first performance in Japan. (follows him)

(Yuya and a girl named Rika is escorted to the van.)

(On their way...)

Yuya : (calls Megumi) Megumi? ... Baka. It's me. (chuckles) Ah-! Hey, don't shout. My eardrums will explode. (chuckles) Un. I just arrived... actually, I have a performance already... at, uh... (looks at his invitation letter) Take Zuki Grand Art Gallery... yeah, in Tokyo, it says...

Rika : Is that your imouto?

Yuya : (nods) ... What? ... home? ... Uh... not yet... I'll probably stay at the hotel after... or I don't know. I've got some performances lining up... un... un... are you coming? ... Great. I'll see you then~. Of course I missed you. (smiles) Can't wait to see you. Jaa. (hangs up)

(Upon arriving at the art gallery. The owner, Mine Takezuki, greets them together with a crowd and some press waiting outside.)

Mine : Shikishima-san!

Yuya : (bows) Takezuki-san.

Mine : Welcome back to Japan.

Yuya : (smile)

Mine : And welcome to my art gallery. I was really delighted when you accepted my proposal to play at the opening of the gallery. It is an honor.

Yuya : It's my pleasure also. We, artists, shouldn't treat each other differently despite our field of expertise... Music is an art so it makes me happy to be here.

Mine : Very well said, Shikishima-san. Please, the staff is excited to meet you.

(Yuya is lead inside to meet the staff and friends of Takezuki. After the introduction, he is lead to the platform where he will be performing.)

Yuya : Can I?

Mine : Sure. Go ahead.

Yuya : (opens the piano and presses a couple of keys and closes his eyes) The music lingers. (smiles)

Mine : Your performance will start after the ribbon cutting which will be in 15 minutes. You can go around and see the artworks if you like.

Yuya : I will. (smiles)

(While Yuya looks around, Rika follows him together with one of the staff in the gallery named Keisuke.)

Yuya : So, are all these works made by Takezuki-san?

Keisuke : Ah, mostly. But he also displayed some of his fine art collection... like some paintings from random artists. Takezuki-san has an eye for art and when he sees something that catches his interest, he would want to share it to the people. That's why he picked you to perform today.