𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈

"Has his majesty gone to sleep?" Questioned Felix outside the resting room, as Athanasia was in the middle of making sure he's asleep

"Has his majesty gone to sleep?" Questioned Felix outside the resting room, as Athanasia was in the middle of making sure he's asleep... by pulling his hair with a smile on her face.

"Y-yes." Respond Athanasia, "This is quite unusual. He doesn't like being seen when he's defenseless. It appears the princess' song was very effective." Said Felix.

'You heard me sing too!!' Thought Athanasia as she cover herself in one of the pillows as she blush in embarrassment, 'So embarrassing!!' She shouted in her inner thoughts.

"Princess, has the prince also fallen asleep?" Questioned Felix as the elder twin looks at Aziel sleeping peacefully, "Yes, Azy is asleep." Respond Athanasia.

"Princess." Said Felix as he called out the elder twin, "What is it?" Questioned Athanasia, "I was at fault yesterday." Said Felix as Athanasia lift her head off of the pillow.

"I shouldn't act to selfishly without getting your permission along with the prince. I was wrong." Said Felix as he admitted that he was wrong, 'You didn't have to apologize for that...' thought Athanasia.

What a beautiful voice.

As he followed where the source of that voice was,

I wonder who's singing?

As he walk towards where the source of that beautiful voice was,

Who...

A beautiful platinum blonde hair lady was revealed as he saw her.

Ah

Don't go!

As i tried to reach out for her, her beautiful platinum blonde hair was so beautiful as it reminded the younger twin his twin sister.

She slightly turned around revealing her beautiful pink eyes,

EH?!

And a pink jewel on her forehead with a smile on her face,

So beautiful...

A goddess?

A fairy?

Unnie, You're so pretty...

You remind me of my sister.

As she held a hand,

When you laugh

You're so pretty...

"Mm..."

"It looks like the prince is having a good dream." Spoke the crimson knight outside, "She did sing a song that chases away bad dreams." He added.

"Yes. The fairies must have heard the princess' song and gifted them both with sweet dreams." Added the crimson knight, "You're full of nonsense these days." Spoke the emperor.