𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗

"You can speak to him with honesty

"You can speak to him with honesty." Said Felix as he held the elder twin's shoulders, "You are still young, princess. You don't need to learn to suppress yourself this early." Said Felix before letting Athanasia's shoulders.

"No, no, Athy is really fine." Said Athanasia as she averts her eye gaze with them, "I don't want to see hee anymore. Really." Said Athanasia and a sweat drop trickle down his face.

"Then how about this? If it's too difficult for you to ask him, I can ask him for you and the Prince." Said Felix, tears start to form on Head maid Lilian's face, 'Then it's back to square one!' Thought Athanasia.

"You don't need to!" Said Athanasia, "It's okay. I'll make sure to..." as Athanasia was driven, 'Urgh, i said no!' Shouted Athanasia in her inner thoughts.

"I don't want i!" Raised her voice as she shove Felix making her bounce off, 'Owwie!'

"!!" A sweat drop trickle down on Felix's face with his eyes wide open, "Papa will hate me if you ask him! He'll really hate me and Aziel!" Raise her voice, "I told you we don't want to see mommy anymore!"

Ugh!

as she rise up from the ground before she started running away from the two elder's, "Princess!" Foot steps could be heard behind the door, "Stop, let her be for now." Spoke Aziel as he look at them with his anxious eyes, before going after his elder twin.

.

.

.

.

[ | • The Next Day • | ]

The four of them was pale from yesterday,

I was up all night.

Last Night

"Prince, Princess, Lady Diana is always by your side." Said Lilian as Athanasia pretends to sleep.

.

.

'I couldn't sleep last night, thanks to Noona.' Thought Aziel as he let out a small soft sigh before rubbing his eyes.

"We should be heading out now." Said Athanasia, Felix hesitated, 'Was i being a bit too much yesterday...?' Thought Athanasia as she look at Felix.

Oh well.

She tug on to the knight's black cape, "Athy's legs hurt." Said Athanasia, "Give me a piggy back ride." She added, "Yes, Princess."

Lilian let out a sigh as she noticed Aziel rubbing his eyes, "Prince, is there something you need?" Questioned Lilian the younger twin, Aziel shaked his head for a 'no' before giving her a reassuring smile on his face before holding on to Felix's cape, "I can walk!"

"Well then, please return safely." Said Lilian, "Bye Bye, Lily!" Bid Athanasia, Lilian a bye, "We'll see you later." Said Felix with the elder twin on his back, "See you soon." muttered Aziel before averting his gaze at Lilian.