𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈

Claude turned around, "Follow me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Claude turned around, "Follow me." As he spoke, Athanasia got startled, 'I, We survived!' Thought Athanasia.

'I knew it! He's the type who likes those who are aggressively friendly!' Added Athanasia as they all exhale after that atmosphere except for Aziel.

"I was on my way to the lake. Get ready and join me." Said Claude, "Your majesty, I worry the princess and the prince being around water is..."

"What's there to worry about when they're with me?" Questioned Claude, 'You! You are the problem here!' Shouted Athanasia in her inner thoughts, "B, but..."

Don't fight him, Lily!

As Athanasia held on to Lilian's dress.

What if he decides to go after you?

'I really don't want to ride that boat either, but...'

𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐧, 𝐝𝐢𝐞.

𝐊𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐚

"Don't you want to join me?" Questioned Claude the fraternal twins, "Yep, Athy wants to go with Papa too!" Respond Athanasia with a closed eye smile as she sparkle, Lilian at the back was in quite (huge) shock.

"Really?" Said Claude as he looked at the younger twin, "What about you, do you want to join me?" Questioned Claude, "Mhn." Respond Aziel with a slight nod as a 'yes.'

Claude hop on to the boat first before, he picked up Athanasia and placed her on the seat and, picked up Aziel as well and place him beside the elder twin, before he sat down on the opposite side of the seat.

'Wheeeeeeww..!' -Was holding her breath

As Athanasia was exhausted from holding her breath, she glance at Aziel who seems perfectly fine, 'I'm already tired!' Thought Athanasia before looking in front of her.

The water splash and slosh as the fraternal twins' jewel eyes radiate at the brightness as the wind blew.

Wow. What a ride.

'Are all the emperor's boats like this?' Questioned Aziel in his inner frame, 'But how is it movig? Nobody is rowing this thing.' Thought Athanasia as she looked at the side and thought of three people rowing below at the boat they were in.

"What are you thinking about?" Questioned Claude the elder twin who was distracted as she forgot who was with her and her younger twin.

oops

Don't talk to me. Don't look at me. Go talk to Aziel.

'What should I say?' Thought Athanasia as she held her blonde hair as she shiver, 'The wheather's nice today? The lake is pretty?' ugh.

"Your hair is sparkly and pretty, Papa!" Said Athanasia, "I like sparkly things! Hehehe." Added Athanasia as she sparkle.

Well, his hair is pretty.