𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

"I wanna see Hannah and Ces

"I wanna see Hannah and Ces." Said Athanasia as she pouted, the younger twin agreeing with her as he nod, "If you wish to see them again, surely you will." Said Lilian reassuring the fraternal twins.

"When?" Questioned Athanasia, "Umm, after 10 days?" Replied Lilian an irk mark appeared on the elder twin's head.

That Claude!

He didn't send in additional maids,

He switched out the old ones!

Are they already working in a different palace, too?!

These new maids will be indifferent to my charms...

All that hard work, tossed away...

'Claude switched out the old ones...' thought Aziel as he gave a blank expression, 'I wanna sleep..' added Aziel in his inner frame.

You didn't give me a second thought when the maids were stealing jewels from here,

So what's with all this?!

"Now now, your highness'. Don't be upset." Spoke Felix, "Why don't you have a chat with his majesty?" Suggested Felix with a smile on his face making the trio deadpanned, "?"

"His majesty happened to mention that he wants to spend time with the prince and the princess during dinner." Said Felix as he shine brightly, 'Why do i feel like i heard glass shattering at the background...?' Thought Aziel.

Athanasia and Lilian turned into dust.

Well then, wouldn't it be easier...

...For me to die and be reborn again?

.

.

.

According to Felix,

The lotuses at the center of the lake are magical creatures.

"Isn't his majesty cool?" Said Felix with a closed eye smile.

Monstrous creatures that lure people into the water to steal their energy.

Claude you dog!!

And you were just sitting there, staring!

"Prince, Princess, wouldn't it be best if you changed your clothes?"

"Nyoo!" Respond Athanasia as she held on to the crimson knight's black cape as the younger twin just shrugged it off.

Why would i need to dress nicely for the likes of him!

"Sir Felix, say something..." said Lilian, "!"

"Princess Athanasia and Prince Aziel looks lovely in everything. Certainly his majesty would think likewise." Said Felix with a closed eye smile as he turn to the fraternal twins with non-existent pink flowers at the background, 'Eh?!'