Part 19

"Then what is it that you need?" You questioned him.

"From now on, treat me like a man. See me as a man and give me a chance to take you out on a date" he stated.

You didn't reply. You just kept blinking your eyes as you looked at him.

"I don't know why you treat me as a kid but please stop that. I'm here to date and you're protecting me as a guardian" Taehyung pouted.

"Then....what should I do?" You asked him.

"Be with me as a friend. Treat me like a grown-up....to say just like how you are with Yoongi" He replied.

"Alright" you sighed.

No matter what, Taehyung acts all cute every time, so that leaves you treating him as a child.

As he asked to see him in a different way, you thought of giving it a try. Why not, after all, he is your soulmate.

"So, you agree to the date? Wait...you have to agree since I need to accept your apology" Taehyung stated.

"Yes..yes Mr.Kim, I'll accept anything" you rolled your eyes.

"So Ms.Y/n, when shall we go out?" He asked you.

"Day after tomorrow" you replied.

He got up and stretched his body, letting out a big yawn. You stood up and looked at the clock. It was already 1 am.

"I didn't see the time while coming here" you mumbled as you rubbed your forehead.

"It's okay," he smiled.

That smile, that pout, everything reminded you about him, who was in the past.

How did this cute ball bear such pain?

"Go to sleep," you said to him before disappearing.

The whole night, you kept thinking about what Jin said. Taehyung loved you until the end, the one thing which Namjoon failed to do.

You never noticed how Taehyung used to look at you. Even now you feel it a bit weird. But Jin said it, nothing is wrong with loving someone.

It all matters in the behavior. Taehyung never did any bad things, he was respectful until the end. The one thing which you appreciated.

And after what Jin said about your heart starting to react to Taehyung, you observed your behavior and analyzed all your acts.

It was true, Tae started growing on you. So much that you're more than comfortable with him.

He is a man you need, soft, caring, loving, possessive but not too much, understanding, and open.

So what's wrong with liking him?

You thought that you should stop thinking about him as Namjoon's brother. Rather start seeing him as a colleague you met on the set.

You made up your mind to implement this thought and closed your eyes to have some sleep.

—--------

"Jungkook ah, are you free today?" You stood in front of Jungkook who was playing games on his pc.

"Yes Naeuri, why? Do you need anything?" He stood up.

"Shall we....shall we go shopping?" You asked him.

His eyes almost popped out of their sockets. It was his first time, listening to you asking for shopping, which you hate the most.

And there you guys were, in a department store, walking through the aisles to find a good outfit for you.

Stay with meOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara