Part 6

You walked to Taehyung and placed your hand on his shoulder causing him to flinch.

You held his shoulders and made him stand up. You engulfed him in a hug and this definitely shocked Yoongi and Jungkook.

But what they didn't expect was you releasing the hug immediately and groaning in pain as you clutched your dress at the chest region.

"Naeuri.." Jungkook ran and held you.

He walked you to the couch and made you sit.

"Shall I bring some water?" He asked you.

You shushed him and leaned behind. You concentrated on taking deep breaths and soon your body relaxed.

A glow of light shone brightly from your heart and it disappeared in a split second. It was of gold color.

Taehyung Jungkook and Yoongi, who were looking at you, saw the light and were more than surprised.

Taehyung, being the first-timer to see such things, was more like terrified, thinking that he did something for you to become like this.

"I swear I didn't do anything. I didn't even hug her back and she pushed me herself" Taehyung justified himself.

"Will you stop running that mouth of yours?" Yoongi groaned.

"No one is blaming you Taehyung," you mumbled.

Yoongi relaxed after hearing you talk. Jungkook calmed himself after making sure you were fine.

"Taehyung, go home" you ordered.

"Yes. I'll visit tomorrow. Please take care of yourself" he bowed to you.

Taehyung walked out of the house but he didn't see Jungkook following him. Just when Taehyung was about to walk out of the house's main gate, Jungkook held him from behind with his shirt collar.

"I hope you don't run your mouth anywhere," Jungkook said.

"Sure. I don't intend on dying anytime soon. Also, she is my friend, remember?" Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook, who was so serious until now, understood Taehyung isn't the type to create chaos. Hence he smiled back and sent Taehyung off.

"What the heck was that?" You mumbled which Yoongi heard.

"You never experienced this? Strange" Yoongi said.

"Usually humans feel the heat when I touch them. But here the tables turned" you stated.

"And what could the reason be?" Jungkook questioned Yoongi.

"I'll look into everything. You...take a rest" Yoongi said pointing at you.

"I will. I am feeling weak" you replied.

"Shall I cook something for you? Or is there anything you want to drink?" Jungkook asked you.

"I'll just sleep" you stood up and walked into your room.

Yoongi kept observing you carefully. The reason behind you being a Goblin is a very rare reason, in fact, he didn't encounter any other Goblin as you, so the incidents which took place made Yoongi confused.

Nevertheless, he walked out of your house after deciding that he'll find the solution to everything soon.

-----

The next day, the shoot got canceled as the director wasn't well. The crew decided to take corona tests for better health maintenance.

They called everyone, including you, to give the samples for testing. Of course, how can you get something deadly when you're immortal?