Part 17

"It means that you started to catch feelings for Taehyung," Jin concluded the explanation.

Yoongi's eyes widened hearing Jin. Jungkook gasped. You shook your head smiling at what Jin said but Jin wasn't smiling. So what he said was true.

You started liking Taehyung.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" You yelled at Jin.

"Y/n ah, calm down" Yoongi held you.

Jin kept giving a smile that irked you. You rolled your eyes and started thinking but whatever you thought of, you didn't understand the logic in this.

You would've known if you started feeling something for Taehyung, but no, you didn't feel anything. Were you that clueless or were you that cold that your melting heart wasn't sending any signals to your brain about your feelings?

"Ahh, now I got this" you smirked.

"You are using your technique very well. You are making me get unwanted feelings by saying that I'm already falling for him. This technique is very common these days, people get confused due to the words" you laughed.

"Do you think of me as a con artist?" Jin questioned you.

"Well, even they are made by you, aren't they?" You scoffed.

"Ahh, this lady is getting on my nerves now" Jin sighed.

"So, what can you do? It isn't like you can end my life, can you?" You started mocking him.

"Think whatever you want but remember this Y/n. The moment you recognize your own feelings, your heart will start to melt and you definitely had to cope with it" Jin warned you.

You nodded and at the next second, Jin wasn't there. He disappeared not wanting to take more unwanted blame from you.

Jungkook came to you and patted your shoulder. You looked at him and gasped.

"Did you hear us?" You asked him.

"Obviously. You guys weren't talking, but yelling and throwing things" Jungkook shrugged.

"Don't believe him, I don't like Taehyung" you tried to defend yourself.

"Who should I believe, the almighty or the messengers of almighty?" Jungkook asked Yoongi.

"Believe me cause I'm neither of them," Yoongi replied.

"Forget it" Jungkook replied and walked away into the kitchen.

—------

The following two days were a break to the whole crew and actors. You didn't plan anything much but Jungkook had different plans.

But your agency had different plans for you. You had to go to your agency due to some work.

The truth was that you got different role offers for dramas. To be honest, you were happy but looking on the other side, you can't take up any role.

Jin already warned you about the consequences you had to face once you realize your feelings. Even though you denied in front of him, you knew that you would end up falling for Taehyung.

So when your heart starts melting, you would face serious health issues so taking next project might be a problem for you.

You called the agency chairman, who once served you.

Mr.Park is a nice intelligent and soft man with virtues and no greed for money.

You contacted him and asked him to meet up with you. You decided to rest in the cabin provided for you in your agency.