Bandwagoning

A/N: This is the second-to-last chapter. (: 

"Here comes the airplane," I croon making a buzzing sound as I feed Brenna. MTV is playing quietly in the background and I sing along to the songs. 

"And now I would like to introduce a new favorite in the mix..." the woman says. I hear the voice and I stop in the middle of what I was doing. 

I look over at the tv screen to see Ryan singing in a music video. "What the hell...?" I murmur. Brenna sees Ryan's face and a bright smile lights up her face, showing her dimples. She waves her hands excitedly and I can't help but smile a little because she's happy. I pull out my phone and compose a text to Mandy and Felicia. 

Did u guys c who's on MTV this week? 

It takes them a few minutes to respond. I assume their flipping the channels on their tv to see who I'm talking about. 

:O Omg! Sk8er Boi is on there! 

Mandy says a few seconds later and I look at the tv again. "And guess who we got to come for an interview today!" the woman trills. "Ryan is here himself and he's going to answer a few of our questions!" I see Ryan walk across the stage to sit across from her. 

"Hi," he says with a grin. 

"Hey, Ryan! Do you mind if we pick your brain?" she says. 

"Nope, not at all." he shrugs. 

"Okay. To start with, what was your inspiration to become a super star?" 

I turn the tv up, awaiting his answer. He pauses, probably remembering me. "Well, I've had a lot of inspirations growing up. I used to listen to music all the time and then when I was in second grade, my father taught me how to play guitar. I didn't really think much of making a career out of it at first. But then..." he trails off. "But then I met someone very special and they helped me realize my dream." he finishes. 

"Can I ask who this special someone is? And are they here with you today?" she pries. 

"Uh, yeah, she actually is here with me today." he says and I feel my brow furrow in confusion. I'm not there with him. 

"Bring her on up here! She can sit next to you." 

Ryan jumps off the stage, the camera following him as he gives a girl his crooked grin that I always loved. "C'mon," I hear him say to her and as she stands, a dazzling smile on her face. I recognize her. It's Barbie... Or Melissa. She has pink streaks through her blonde hair now and she's wearing more makeup, mascara and lip gloss. 

"What is this beautiful girl's name?" the lady asks pleasantly as soon as both of them sit down again. 

"Her name is Melissa." 

"And this leads perfectly into my next question... Is Melissa your girlfriend or are you single?" Melissa holds Ryan's hand a little tighter. 

"Yes, we're together." Ryan confirms. 

I just listened to his song again.. He is soo dreamy, Har! Oooh, he's performing soon. I'm going to get a ticket. Do you want one?

Felicia texted me and I responded with just one word, 'yes'

Just bought the last 3. Concert's next Sat. Can u get ur mom to watch Bren?

I sent back that I could and she said she'd pick me up. They were such jerks. Mandy and Felicia. They hated Ryan and now all the sudden, just because he became a singer, he was okay. 

Sluts. 

 "Hey, Mom, can you watch Brenna next Saturday?" I call out into the kitchen. 

 "Yeah, sure, sweetie." she calls back. It's all set. Now all I have to do is figure out a way to apologize so that he'll forgive me and take me back. My life has literally been a living hell without him. If there's a will, there's a way; right? 

A/N: Sorry, I know it's a tad too short v_v. Please comment and vote <3 ~Ashton