Forgiven and Forgotten

I'm standing next to the most ideal guy in the entire world. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Not nearly as deep as Ryan's. I look into his eyes and he stares longingly back into mine. It's when he holds my hand that I know he's all wrong for me. It doesn't feel right, it feels... Not right. I want to snatch my hand away from his and tell him to never touch me again but I don't. We're at his house, my parents and his were friends and my mom had set us up. Apparently, he'd had a huge crush on me since we were in ninth grade. We would both be graduating at the end of the year though. We were standing in his room and I thought that I would try to make this work, he was someone who would make a good husband, someone I knew would make something out of himself. He crashed his lips to mine fiercely. It felt so much different then when Ryan kissed me...

~*~

I woke up to sunlight streaming through a window. I tried to get up and someone wrapped their arms tighter around me. Oh shit... I glanced over my shoulder. Blonde hair, blue eyes... Crap. I'm going to be murdered by my own parents. Then I start forming a plan, I carefully unfold myself from him and grab a pen and a piece of paper.

I'm sooo sorry, I'll see you at school. My parents are going to kill me. I'm sorry. :(

I debated putting love, Harley. I scribbled it on the page and grabbed my phone.

Mandy, I need your help.

She's the only one I can think to ask for help. I know she probably already has me blocked or whatever. That's why it surprised me when I got a message back so fast.

What happened?

I uhh... Slept with some1.. I need a cover. Can I say I slept over last night?

It wasn't with the sk8er boy?

No, more like Kevin Dietrich.

OMG, yeah I'll cover 4 u.

Omg thank u soo much, Mandy.

Yw.

That fixed a lot of things. I quickly slid out the door, completely unnoticed. When I got home my parents were waiting for me. "Where have you been?" Mom said in a low strained voice.

"Oh, didn't Mandy call you? I slept over at hers last night." I asked, feigning surprise.

"I thought you and Amanda were fighting." Dad pointed out.

"We were. She found out I was at Kevin's last night and when I was getting ready to go she surprised me and said that we should have an apology sleepover." I made up a story.

"Okay, don't ever do that again!" Mom chided and I looked her seriously in the eye.

"I won't." I vowed. She nodded and said I could leave.

They might call u.

Wat's the story?

You surprised me and said that u were sick of us arguing and u wanted to have an apology sleepover.

Got it.

Thank u so so so much!

Can u come over?

Idk

"Mom, I forgot my uhh, my contact lenses at Mandy's. Can I go over and get them?" I yell.

"Are you going to stay there?" Mom yells back.

"Yeah." I shout.

"Be back for dinner." she says and I tell Mandy that I can come over.

*A Few Months Later*

~Amanda~

I wasn't mad at Harley anymore. It was almost impossible to be and now she wasn't dating skater boy so she was okay again. She walked out of the bathroom and I looked at her expectantly. She let out a deep breath. "I'm pregnant." she said and I could already see her entire world crashing down.

"Oh my God, Har. What are you going to do? You're getting an abortion, right?" I asked.

~Harley~

Did she just use the a word? The a-b-o-r-t-i-o-n word? I shuddered at the revolting idea of that. Everything deserved a chance to live and it was my baby. Whether it had been on purpose or an accident, I wasn't going to get rid of my baby. I didn't know if I was keeping it after it was born but I would not kill it before it had the chance to live, breathe. Amanda was still waiting for my answer. My hands snaked down to my stomach and I caressed it lightly, telling my little baby that it'd be alright hopefully. "Never. I'm not going to kill it!" I said quietly but strong in my decision. She shrugs her shoulders. My anger flares and I look at her blankly, keeping my face as smooth and unreadable as possible. I've killed her five times in my mind already when she speaks again.

"So, what are you going to name it?" she asks quietly. I draw a blank, I have no idea.

A/N: thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I love anyone who has put up with until this point! Thank you for reading and now I'm faced with another dilemma. I need baby names. I don't know why I bother, everytime I ask you guys for help you ignore my pleas... I could DIE and then you'd feel bad, you horrible ppl!!!