Chapter Seven - I Shouldn't Believe In Stupid People

Jessica's POV

We still sat there, as we had so much fun. I looked at the boys, and Liam looked at me. I giggled, as I turned to see Noami and Max again. I stood up, with my bag. Max and Noami also stood up.

"Jessica, where are you going?" Max said, taking my hand.

"I'm going home, Im going to change to my bikini. I want to go to the beach, wanna join?" I said/asked them. They first looked at eachother, then on me.

"We're ready to go to the beach!" Noami said, with her hands up in the air. Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall was the only one who was here, but the people who worked here, was also here. 

"WOHOO! WE ARE GOING TO THE BEACH!" I screamed, as we walked to the door. I turned around, looking at the boys. The other boys recognized me, as they waved to me. I waved back, walking out the door. Max looked at me, like I had done something. But I think I haven't, have I? Max has is arm around my shoulders, as I smiled at him.

I had been home to take my bikini under my clothes.We walked down to the beach, as we took our towels out and our things. I layed down on my towel, as Max and Noami layed next to me. I had on my fave bikini, as we tanned. Then I heard Max was talking to someone. 

"Johnny, go away," Max said, standing up. Johnny was my ex, so I just didn't want to see him right now. Johnny pushed Max, as Max still stood there. How can Max be so relaxed? But he had that abs! Omg, I felt like dying. I also stood up, as Noami said it, standing beside me.

"Seriously, what is wrong?" I asked. Johnny looked at me, then looked at Noami. He took one step towards me, but I took one step back.

"What is wrong, babe?" Johnny asked me.

"Just leave me and my friends alone, and stop call me babe. I always knew you were an asshole, and I will just say to your next girlfriend 'Good Luck' cause I don't want to see an another girl get hurt by a f**king idiot like you, so go away from me, now," I said, anger in me grew inside me....

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sorry for late update, and for short chapter, but I have started on Quotev. So...

SORRY DONT KILL ME!!!!