Chapter Three - What Is Going On?

"Fine, but Im going to see how you gonna threat me. If you threat me good, Im still your girlfriend. If not, Im gonna ditch you," I said, giving him a smile. He nodded, as he gave me a kiss. And it was long, and I loved it. I smiled through it, as he leaned back. He kissed my hand as I waved to go to Max and Noami.

Please {Rate;Comment;Add} this story. Just hate on me because I am annoying you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a whole week, my relationship with James didn't work. He was cheating on me, so I got mad at him. I got pretty fast popular, because of my new look. Wow, it actually feels a little good. I was wearing this (Makeup;Hair;Clothes) at the school today. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71189147)

I met Noami and Max, as we all walked in. This day was a special day, there we could do whatever on the school. Many couples was making out, as I saw Kim, making out with a girl that looked like she had a bad hair day. We was at Noami's locker, as we all talked about random stuff.

"Well, who is single of us?" I asked. I was the one of us three who always asked that question.

"I'm in a relationship with Kevin," Noami said. I smiled to her, as she smiled back.

"Well, I'm single," Max said, a little sad in his voice.

"What happened with you and Matilda?" I asked, as me and Noami gave gim a hug.

"Well, she dumped me because 'I wasn't good enough'" Max said, anger in his eyes. I had my hand in his hand to get him calmed down. Max looked how our hands was twirled togheter, then on me. His smile was so big that I can't even image it. We then walked to our classroom. I sat down there my place. Noami sat on my desk as Max sat next to me. I just don't wanted to meet any boys right now, but Max could I meet because he is my bestfriend; but other boys... No. We talked about stuff, as I saw James, on his way to us. He stood next to Noami, planting a kiss on her lips. How cute isn't that couple? Then I saw her. The most evil person in the world. Sophia. Sophia with her dark brown hair, who was all curled up and sat up in a ponytail. She had a white dress, who got just above her knees, as she had a belt on. She had on red lipstick as well as her mascara and eyeliner. And she was from Greece, but she was good in English, so that wasn't a big problem. Her friends Olivia and Ava came behind her. They are twins, so they both are blonde haired, with much makeup and with pink high heels. Olivia had on her top as some blue shorts that was very, very short.

Ava, she had her hair behind her back, as she had her black heels on, with a white shirt with a black skirt. Very short that too. And a bowtie of course. Zoe also came in. Zoe is that girl who loves the nature, so she looks sporty today as well. She sits down with Jacob. Daniel came in, giving Anthony a high five. So many persons here! 

"If I only could leave the world forever!" I whispered a little to high, so most of them could hear me. They all did know how I looked like, so most of the boys kinda liked me. I remember when I was on a date with Daniel yesterday, and that was a total mess. He didn't pay for the food, he was nearly looking at all the girls that walked past us, and he farted most of the time. He is such an idiot. Poor girl that is dating him. Max rubbed my back, as I just had my face in my hands. I just hate the world right now...