Chapter Six - Im not surprised (Part Two)

I jumped on them both, hugging them. It felt like years, only if I was gone few day. Max looked down and up on me from my toes to my head, as he smiled. He hugged me.

"You look very good," Max said, but Jesse was right behind me, so Max walked one step back...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

(Still Jessica's POV)

I just laughed at Max. Questions came up in my mind. Does Max like me? Or does he not? What should I say if he asks me to be his girlfriend? I have known him for so long. But I just think I can't be with him if he likes me...

(Max POV)

Jessica came down, with her brother behind her. Wow, Jessica looked so hot! I don't understand why she doesn't have a girlfriend. But I like her, and I really don't want any boy to hurt her. She jumped at me and Noami, hugging us. I looked up and down at her, as I smiled when I looked in her eyes. I just loves her eyes. I hugged her.

"You look very good," I said to her. I saw Jesse was behind her, giving me a evil look, as I takes one step back from her. She just laughed at me.

"Im so glad I came back to my bestfriends!" Jessica screamed. I just love her so much, but she doesn't see it. Noami did know that I liked her. Abbie, who is their sister (They are a big family, so...) came down in PJ shorts and a t-shirt. She is 23 years old now, and she is very nice when you know her, but she can get very annoying...

(Noami's POV) 

"Im so glad I cam back to my bestfriends!" Jessica screamed. Wow. But I just couldn't take it in me. Max was so in love with Jessica, but she doesn't know it. She can't see it. I looked at Max, as he looked at me. Then he saw up on the stairs, as I did too. Abbie came down. I have known her for three years now, and she nearly is like a bitch. The only thing she uses her money on, is clothes and makeup. So her warderobe has much clothes in it.  But Jessica has much more. 

*One Hour Later*

(Jessica's POV)

Noami and Max was gone, and I looked at Abbie, who was in her bikini. I just hate her. When Max and Noami was here, she was so flirting with Max. I hate her so much. Did I just say that I hate Abbie so much?

I walked up to my room to fix my makeup and clothes like this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71893440 

I walked out of my room after I had changed. I walked out of the house to go to Starbucks. It was many girls there. What the heck is going on. I was good friends with One Direction and Ed, but I don't know where they was. When I walked in, I saw Paul standing there.

"Hey Paul, so long since last we saw eachother!" I said to him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hello Jessica, what brings you here?" he asked. I just thinked of what I should say.

"I just wanted to be here..." I just said, slowly. He lifted an eyebrown, but he then nodded. I turned around to see the boys sitting at a table. Then I saw Noami and Max. I waved to Paul, as I kinda jogged over to Noami and Max.

"Heeeey, didn't know you would be here," Max said. I could see he liked me. I just turned my face to the direction where One Direction sat, as I smiled. I then turned around again, a little more serious. Max had on some jeans and a hoodie there it stood "Fuck Off" on. I really liked that hoodie. When I looked at Noami, her hair was not curled up, she had on a tank top there it stood "Keep Calm And Go To Starbucks" on. and she had on some jeans. She looked at me.

"Do you don't see that One Direction is here?" Noami said. I just looked at them. I saw that Liam was looking at me. I waved as I mouthed "It's me, Jessica" as his eyes widened. He waved back. Then he winked. Oh, Danielle is lucky to have him as a boyfriend. I just giggled, as I turned back to Noami and Max. 

"I do, and it's kinda funny that I know them, and Ed Sheeran," I told them.

"YOU DO WHAT?!" Noami said, standing up. The boys looked at us, as I heard Niall laugh. I dragged Noami down.

"Yes, I do know them, now shut up and relax your ovaries," I said. Me, Max and Noami laughed and had a good time.

A/N: This was a little longer, and blah blah blah. I hope that I can start write on chapter 7 soon, but I took this as chapter six. So you all dont need to be confused. :) xx