Chapter Two - What A Day!

"Well, thanks for asking, but Im sorry. Im very busy with go shopping with my bestfriend. Bye," I said as I walked passed him, straight to Noami...

(Remember to VOTE;COMMENT;LIKE; this! It would make my life sooooo goood!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

After THAT episode, I just didn't want to meet Kim that day. But it felt like everybody was stalking me. I looked back, but nobody was following me. But it just felt like it. Noami was dragging me to DRAMA, where I had my first lesson. Mr. McKleer looked at me, as I stepped in. Always in first lesson on mondays, I get private lessons. Mr. McKleer looked up and down at me, like something was wrong.

"What have happened with you?" he asked. I just smiled, as I sat down on a chair.

"Well, nothing much really. Can we start?" I asked, he nodded. 

After that lesson with drama, was it free time for an half a hour. I tried to see after Noami, but then I saw her, making out with Jason. Seriously? Why make out with Jason, who was mean to her for three whole years? I walked up to her, standing next to them. I smiled as I poked her on her shoulder. They stopped (GOD THANK YOU!!!) as she saw me standing there. She smiled, as she then looked at Jason.

"You look different Jess..." Jason said, also doing what McKleer did. Looking up and down at me. Then we made eye contact. 

"...And hot," he then added, smirking. I laughed at him, as Noami hit him on the arm. How cute they are. Jason leaved us alone, as we sat outside, there the sun was burning. I had my sunglasses on. I really miss Max, cause he's our friend. Our bestfriend since we all first met, 15 years ago. When we all we're 1 years old. I had light blonde hair, I remember, but my hair is getting darker and darker, so...

Max came, jogging over. Sorry, but Max is actually very hot. How can he NOT have a girlfriend? He smiled when he saw us, but he smiled more when he saw me. 

"Jess, you are so hot and sexy when you are lying like that!" he said to me, as he sat on top on me. I just sat here on the ground like a model, and then he comes, sitting on top of me! Lool

"Aw man, thanks!" I said, planting a kiss on his cheek. He blushed, kinda, as he still sat on top of me.

"You two would be a very cute couple. But remember Jessica, all the boys wants you know," Noami said, nodding towards us. I looked around, as I saw boys kinda looked at me.

"Yes, I know. They only want me just for my looks," I said, a little to loud. The boys around me smiled. as I just rolled my eyes. Some of the boys even fainted when I did that!!!

"I wouldn't be togheter with you only of your looks," Max whispered in my ear, making me blush. Oh, how he can make girls blush. 

"You sure?" I asked in his ear. Noami was already making out with Jason again. Are they never gonna stop?

"Yes, Im sure," Max whispered it in my ear, as he kissed my neck. I giggled, as I got butterflies in my belly. Wow, it feels good when Max kisses me on the neck. He then stopped kissing me on the neck as he looked me in the eyes. The school bell was ringing, and he got up. He helped me, as Noami and Jason was already walking in. Me and Max walked in, as I felt someone touching my ass. I looked back, as I saw Jack, the most popular boy on the school, winking at me. I just hate him. He has slept with nearly every hot girls on the school, so I think Im next. I rolled my eyes at him, as we got into Journalism. Me and Max sat next to eachother, as Lily and Noami on the desk next to me. Kevin and Joe was next to Max as Brittany and Jonathan was behind us. It was many other new students there, so we all knew that. Mrs. Jordan came in, as we all flew up. We stood there, as she nodded. We then sat down, taking our books out, and something to write with and on. 

"Okay everybody. You all know the competition about writing about something that maybe is happening around on school, right?" she asked. We all said 'yes'. Who didn't know? Oh yes, Jason didn't know. You want to know why? Because he's not smart.

"Well, you all have writed it, and we all have a winner, and that is...." she said, as the drumroll came. Omg, I dont know who is gonna win.

"Jessica Smith!" she screamed, as everybody clapped. I stood up, smiling. I didn't know the surprise, but what ever!

"So, you are getting a prize, and it's very big." she first told me. I was so happy. I didn't know that I was winning! It was the first time I had win something, and it was a shock for me right now.

"The prize is an own apartment, who is very big, and it's next to a celibrity. And, you got a brand new Mac who you can use. And you have a new skateboard too!" she told me. Omg, it feels like christmas right now.

"Omg! Omg! Thanks!" I nearly screamed as I gave her a hug. I sat down with the new things, putting it down my bag. 

That lesson was finish as I, Max and Noami walked to get lunch. I just smiled like all the time. Max saw Jennifer, as he hugged her, and gave her a kiss on the cheek. How cute? But, I was the only one of us all that was single. I was jealous of them, being in a relationship. I just H.A.T.E it. But Max said he wasn't in a relationship anymore, but I did know. Jennifer was Max's little sister. We had found some food at the cafeteria. I, as always, had taken some salat and milk. Max had taken som nachos and dip, as Naomi had taken a pizza slice. We sat at our table, who was near the large windows. Then, Sarah Halloway (Who is one of the nerds) gets pulled up by an wall by one of the jocks. I, who is always protective, is jogging over there, standing between them. The jock, James, looked at me, as he let Sarah go.

"Hello sexy," he said, holding me by the wall. I just blushed as I looked down.

"I heard what you said later this day. You didn't want a boyfriend that uses you, right?" he then added. I nodded, as he held my hand.

"I hate boys who uses girls very badly. And you know me Jess. You know who I am very vell. Then will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. He is right. I knew him well. We were bestfriends when we was in the kindergarden, but he ditched me after first grade. 

"You remember when YOU ditched ME on first grade?" I then asked him. He looked sad.

"Im sorry about that. Im really really sorry about that," he said, giving me the puppy eyes.

"Fine, but Im going to see how you gonna threat me. If you threat me good, Im still your girlfriend. If not, Im gonna ditch you," I said, giving him a smile. He nodded, as he gave me a kiss. And it was long, and I loved it. I smiled through it, as he leaned back. He kissed my hand as I waved to go to Max and Noami.