Just Friends

"Damn it!" Jake shouted from the bathroom.

He had cut himself again with the razor. His date for that evening was into shaven men. Completely shaven.

"What's wrong love?" I came running to the locked door.

I knocked twice but still didn't get answer. I heard the poor boy fumbling in the tiny bathroom trying his hardest to remove any hair from his body. I shook my head at the stupidity of the situation.

"You know, if the bastard wanted a clean shaven male he would be fucking one of those hairless cats!" I yelled at the closed door.

"Bestiality is wrong, Daniel!" Jake's voice was muffled by a towel or something.

"So is changing your appearance in order to get laid. Let me in," I pleaded from the other side.

"No! I'm fine! I can do it myself." Jake forced his words out. I could imagine him in some kind of uncomfortable, inhuman position trying to clear that one last patch of hair with his razor.

"Open the door, Jacob," I knocked gently. I made sure my words came out soft so he would open up.

He sighed from inside the bathroom and stomped over to open the door. I saw him standing, with his hands on his hips, butt naked and smooth as silk.

"Damn, you clean up nice I see," I stepped into the bathroom, trying to push down my chuckles.

"It's not funny. I want him to like me." Jacob crossed his legs and shifted self-consciously .

He was a big ball of cotton candy. Much emphasis on the big balls. He was taller than I and quite the looker. But the poor soul could never see his beauty the way others did. I tell him everyday how handsome he is and how he could have any man in the world if he wanted. But there was something inside him that kept rejecting that perfect image of himself. But in a way, its a good thing. Its better to be attractive and humble about your looks then the know you're gorgeous and be an ass about it.

"You're trying too hard, love." I walked up and kissed his cheek.

"Yeah but he-"

I cut him off.

"If that sick fuck can't see what a beautiful boy you are then he doesn't deserve the pleasure of your divine company. And I do mean divine."

Jake blushed and rolled his eyes. He was so adorable. Even when he didn't mean to be. If we weren't friends....oh, the things I could do.

"You're right. I should just cancel. He didn't even look worth it anyway." Jake grabbed a towel from under the sink and wrapped it around his waist.

"The only problem is, is that you look like a wet seal." I blurted out.

Jake laughed. It was good to see him laughing. Its been a while. He's been going out on these pointless dates for months now and hasn't been his usual cheery self. He seemed distant, especially when he came home from a failed date. All Jake wants is to love and be loved. He is the marrying type. He's the loyal husband that will love you until you die. He is the one that will raise adopted children with you. He loves kids. He always talks about settling down with someone and starting a family and being happy in a quiet little home. But most men in the world today want to fuck and be fucked. Jake wants to make love and I hate seeing him come home after a long night and never be satisfied with what someone gave him. Every time he comes home upset it only reminds him of what he went through a year ago. He was brokenhearted for five months. He wouldn't talk to anyone but me and even I had trouble pulling his feelings out of him. That little shit and his new girlfriend. Jake knew he was bi but it doesn't make it right to cheat on someone the night they were going to propose.