5-Short Showdown/ Wrong Way!?

"Where am I!?"

Quite loudly said Tick.

"Did you hear that?"

Said the mummy quite vigilant. Tick quietly quivered as the mummy was right above him looking forward.

"No one's here Tara probably a gust of wind or something, plus it's your turn anyway."

Edgar said as he pointed to their game of Uno who Tara was clearly winning as she had 2 cards compared to his 11. As Tara walked away, Tick thanked Edgar for saving his hide even if it was unintentionally.

'Now how am I going to get out of her-my body!'

*Ruffs's side*

"What in the-"

The dog says reacting to the bomb's body falling onto him.

"What in tarnation is going on?! Wait a minute, I think I know what's going on now. The chaos in the bar must've been a distraction, and they forgot to grab the rest of him, and that lil fellow can take himself apart? And I'm stuck with his body till I find his head."

Tick's body starts touching Ruffs trying to figure out who it is, but can tell it's Ruffs by the shape of his face. Then starts doing movements to mirror shapes.

"Watch it lil buddy, now we're doing charades? A big building? Wait, the warehouse! I'm on my way lil bud!"

He says as he drags Tick's body.

*Tick's head's side*

Tick, got the tingle of his body against the ground being pulled or rather dragged so he rightfully assumes he got the message.

"So I guess I should stay put, huh."

*Ruffs side*

Ruffs solely walked through the town passing by townsfolk. A familiar sizzle was heard from a rooftop as a shot was fired barely missing the marshal.

"Hey you!"

The golden arm said as she landed from the top of the building.

"Give him-or-it, just give up the body marshal!"

"Belle. What makes you think I'm going to listen to you!"

Belle, very unkindly releases another shot from her rifle. This time the dog intentionally dodges the shot but it hits Ticks body instead of the desired situation damaging it some.

"You messed with the wrong dog!"

"Really, then stop yappin' and start shootin'!"

Ruffs takes his gun out as he toss the body somewhat far but safe from the battlefield.

"My bite is way worse than my bark!"

Both stare at each other intently to see who would make the first move. A tumbling tumbleweed rolls by setting the scene. Both go for their guns and shoot at the same time, almost as soon as they fired, their bullets collide. From there chaos ensues, bullets being dodged and taken from left and right almost as fast as they're coming. One bullet from Belle manages to hit on a "special" pressure point of the dog's, the dog's nose.

Ruffs groans then growls at the impact.

"Ha! So you think you're tough, huh?"

"I don't have time for this!"

Ruffs says as he growls a deeper growl.

"Well too bad, we're goin' to be here until I win or you give up what was rightfully the Goldarm Gang's property."

Ashes and fire were seen against the thief's metallic arm as it was heating to an unnatural temperature causing it to malfunction and drop her gun. She quickly pulled away her arm as Amber had appeared on the field.

"You said you needed to go right? I recognize that body from anywhere, wait that sounds weird, does that sound weird?"

The fire sword wielding fighter said as she looked at both.

"Thanks."

The dog backs off, grabbing Tick's body and booking it, but before he completely makes it out the thief goes to cut him off.

"Hey!"

But instead, Amber's flames cut her off.

"Hey! Party's over here!"

With that Ruffs manages to get away and starts his travel to the abandoned warehouse.

*Penny, Darryl, and Squeak's side*

"I think I see something!"

Penny says as a familiar city appears before them.

" Wait a minute.....is that Supercity???!!! We went in a circle!"

The first mate exclaims in frustration.

"No way, we follow the map!"

The captain replied.

"Hold up, the map was upside down."

Squeak happily said as he rotated the map.

"WHAT!!!??"

Both pirates said in unison.

"We sailed a ship across some of the desert for a day and a half and, you mean to tell me the map was upside down."

"Yep!"

"Arr you kidding me? This is why you don't give a map to a walking pile of dog drool."

"What. Eww I let him touch me!"