1-Robbery

The night was black, not a star to been seen, but on quiet nights like this, something interesting always seems to happen.

At Darryl's ship:

"(The cost is clear.)"

Whispered a tall woman with white hair and pink tinted glasses, dressed in a small red bandanna, green pants, dark black boots, with both a dark magenta poncho and shirt.  She also had a gold tooth, but the thing that stood out the most was the golden arm she had, with a very dark magenta glove that held her shock rifle.

"Ugh, why are we here again Belle? It reeks of fish, which wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't so strong. I thing I'm gonna hurl."

Said the teen disgusted, as he held his nose. He had slick black hair and a sombrero which both covered his left eye. The same as the other thief, the boy also had a poncho but his was green and yellow, and he had green wrist bands, along with black shoes that were mostly covered by his long brown pants. His most special touch was his bandanna, and it's not a normal one, it's like a living scarf!

"I told you already, we're here to steal a few things, and show that petty little girl not to insult me."

Said the golden arm.

"Why so dead set on something so minor like this? Or do you just hold a grudge."

Said a feminine half mummy with blue wraps, in white and blue clothes with a white hat and long jacket. What was interesting about the hat was that she also had a third eye on it disguised as a charm and 3 cards sticking out of it, 1 from the inside that looked like it was covering her right eye and 2 that were placed behind her third eye.

"Grudge? Pfft not, that's childish, I'm just putting her in her place because she thinks she can disrespect us, and if she is an actual pirate, not some girl who likes to play dress-up, there must be some good loot in here. So let's get searching!"

The outlaw ordered, as the others followed and began to search. Belle had happily nabbed a trophy that belonged to Darryl for who could roll the farthest, Tara had taken a bag of gems and coins, and Edgar found a......Ticking bomb?

The bomb seemed to have a painted on face with a big goofy grin and closed eyes. It resided inside a body that had 2 yellow shoulder pads, a magenta bandanna with a yellow pirate charm, 2 peg-legs that seemed too small for it's body, and last but not least, it had 2 cannon hands that seemed too big for it's thin arms.

Edgar, seeing the goofy thing started to giggle, and as the other 2 thieves approached, the white haired one also let out squeaks of laughter, catching the attention of the half mummy.

"What is so funny?"

Said the mystic.

"Wow, painting faces on a bomb, how depressing."

The thief said pondering why the pirate would do something like this.

"Take it, bomb and all!"

"Why?"

Said the one in the sombrero.

"1 because I said so, 2 to spite her!"

*7:00am*

"Darryl, Darryl, Darryl, turn on already! We got a situation here! Man I hate using long important sounding words."

The pirate lilac shouted in dire need tapping on the exterior of the barrel one of her pirate partners resided in. The girl had a navy blue headband with a large skull badge that covered her right eye which had a large scar that went straight down, she also wore gloves and boots of the same color as the headband, and to differentiate from the colored schemed set, she wore a lighter blue color shirt that had stripes of white. She also had a chest stripped to her back that carried her cannon, and navy gray baggy pants with a silver like color waistband and a coin like button. Lastly, she had a hoop earing on her right ear.

Shortly after, a big robot emerged from the barrel that lied in front of the girl tapping it's foot. It was wearing a violet pirate hat and violet beanie shoes with leg warmers, it also had what looked to be 2 wooden shoulder-pads that had 1 yellow button on each, and the robot also had only 1 eye that seemed like a pirate captain one, but rather than how they usually look, the robot's eye was on the center of it's face while the eyepatch lied on the right side of the robot's head.

"Penny it literally just turned 7 and I'm not fully recharged yet, it can't be that serious."

Tiredly said the captain.

"Tick's missing! And for real this time."

Urgently said the lilac.

"You check ye closet?"

Questioned the robot.

"Yeah, the last time that happened he scared me half to death."

"The life boat?"

Again questioned the robot.

"Yep, surprised he didn't wake up last time till after we accidently dropped him in the water, buoyed him back to the ship, almost loosing his head in the prosses, and drying him off. Almost thought he short circuit even though he's water proof."

"...........The fridge?"

The barrel questioned again with a sigh.

"I don't even know how he got in the fridge last week. Also yes I checked ye captain's quarters, aka your quarters."

Plainly said the first mate.

"We're in quite the predicament."

Sternly said the captain.

"That's why we gotta start lookin now!"

"It's too early Penny, if we tried asking around at this time, almost no one would be outside. How about we leave at 9, can you live 2 hours without Tick?"

"Fine, but I'm coming back to get you at 9 exactly."

"Fine with me."