4-Oops!

*8pm*

"It's so nice to have a good conversation with you Amber!"

Said the dog.

"Oh nice it is to see you again but sadly, I have to go."

The fire starter said with a dramatically sad tone.

"You always with the drama Amber. Buenas noches!"

The marshal said as he waved goodbye.

"Buenas noches! And buenas noches to you too Tick, it means good night."

She said as she also waved to the both.

"Buenas noches, Amber!"

Tick shouted as the breather walked away.

"Now that she's gone I guess we should part ways."

Said the dog as he looked down to the bomb.

"Oh, about that-"

"But, considering you've never been here before I bet you don't have a place to stay, so you can stay with me."

The dog looked down to him.

"Thank you so much!"

*The Goldarm Gang's side*

"Alright! I have a plan!"

Proudly said the criminal as her voice boomed off of the walls of the quite large and spacious warehouse. She slapped down a paper with a nice doodle of her "scheme" on the flat wood table the mummy and the teen were playing cards on.

"For what?"

Said the on in the sombrero.

"To get that ticking-bomb, what else?"

Said the leader with a "duh" face.

"What is this plan?"

Questioned the mummy.

"Pretty simple actually. Me and Tara will go make a ruckus in the bar to distract the sheriff. He'll be asleep when we start the ruckus so when he gets a sudden call from Barley he'll be rushin' strait there forgettin' to take the bomb, and while the hound is distracted, that's when you come in Edgar. You sneak in his office,
and grab the bomb!"

Maliciously smiled Belle, as she finished explaining her scheme.

"How do you know where "it" is?"

The teen questioned.

"Well I don't know....."

Edgar then flinched as he was hit from the back of his head.

"Don't question me! But either way, what do you think I was doing while I was gone idiot."

*Tick and Ruffs's side*

*7am*

In the office, there was a distant silence. All that could be heard was the slight creaking of the wooden floor boards, the wooden chair the Marshal rested in, and the slightly loud snore of the dog while Tick, quietly rested against the wall.

suddenly, a loud ringing was heard from the rotary that lied on the desk.

"Huh wha?"

Tiredly noised the dog. Noticing the ringing of the phone, he reached over to grab the phone but was abruptly greeted by the sound of rifle gunshots and thrown poker cards.

"I know it's early, but do you mind getting rid of some criminals, if you please?"

Calmly said the bartender, while the chaos could be heard in the background.

"Of course! Be right there!"

Urgently said the dog as he rushed right out the door.

Edgar, watched from above as his only obstacle ran right out of his way.

"Perfect."

*Belle and Tara's side*

"Haha! It's been a while since I got to destroy something!"

Happily said the thief as she shot another shot wildly of the wall.

"Glad your having fun."

Also said the mummy in her usual monotone voice, as she threw cards at the tables that were still standing.

"Stop right there, you're coming with me!"

The marshal said ask he burst in. His gun was pointed against the wall at an angle that would hit both gang members.

The thieves were both nervous but checked the roof of the other building they saw through the swinging batwinged doors, and at last Edgar was not there. Assuming well, Belle and Tara were ready to make their daring escape.

"I would love to dance with ya but I think it's time for us to go. Right Tara?"

The thief finished her sentence and the 2 ladies dramatically crashed through a window and ran away, leaving broken glass by the frame.

"Well,...I expected that to go differently."

*At the warehouse*

The door was slammed open, making an echoing sound throughout the warehouse.
This was caused by Belle, and Tara who was right behind her.

"So, where is it?"

Menacingly said the white haired woman.

"Right here."

Said the teen as he revealed,....only the head?

"Where. Is. The body?"

Sternly said the leader.

"What?"

Questioned the boy.

"Where is the body."

Said the woman faster and more annoyed.

"(I may have forgot it.)"

Mumbled the boy.

"YOU WHAT!? HOW DID YOU FORGET!?"

She shouted, looking red in the face like she was going to blow.

"My bad."

"Gotta do everything myself. I'll be back as soon as I get the rest of that stupid robot."

She said asserting her authority.

"K boss!"

*Ruffs side*

"Well, that was...weird. Like that ruckus in the bar was a distraction..."

The Marshal looked over to where the bomb was and there lied his body, but not his head.

"Where'd his head go!? This ain't no good! Is he decapitated or something?"

Ruff walks over to the metal body and starts to shake it forcefully, as metal isn't the lightest object around. The body stayed still until he tried to shake it a second time.

*Tick's head's side*

" Where am I!?"