five ༄

silk bedsheets, cotton pillows. dream's hands palm those thick, black sheets that were once laid neatly across the bed. but now they're messy and rearranged. the covers are pushed towards the foot of the bed and the pillows are squished beneath dark, brunet hair.

the room is poorly lit, the moon peers over the horizon. only a small lamp on george's bedside table gives them the ability to see one another and god, was it doing dream a favor. he could see george, just not in the full light like he would like to. but he wasn't complaining, because he looked beautiful from this angle.

face only lit up by a simple, old little lamp. a lamp capable of showing off george's features perfectly. his freckles, his dark hair, his impeccable smile and his torso. put on show for dream, right above him. pale, porcelain like skin that dream just loved to mark. in sensitive places where george would remember.

his hands wander lightly across his body. from his shoulders down to his hipbone. he felt him and he felt him everywhere. every ounce of his skin, every curve of his body. dream would get to know this body, because it would be his to mark up and claim as his own.

only his and nobody else's. dream wasn't going to let that happen. he wasn't going to let anybody else take his prized possession away from him. not that easily at least. his fingers trace the curves of george's body and the softness of his skin. it's everything he could ask for.

as not only his hands wander, but his lips begin to as well. he kisses him. starting from the jawline and down. sweet, tender, kisses all along the length of george's jawline, his neck, his collarbone, and all the way down until he reaches his stomach.

it's a feather light brush of his lips in a place george can't quite see. it's a place so dear and sensitive to him, that it sends absolute tingles throughout his body. dream pays full attention to the bright, searing, red flush of his skin. it coats him everywhere. from head to toe, george bursts with flames. his skin a seeping, red hot mess.

he's sweaty and feeling regretful but yet, he just can't get enough of dream and dream can't get enough of him.

"you're so pretty, dream." george tells him, tugging on his dirty blond hair a bit. running a hand across his bare chest. freckled skin, kissed by the sun, gliding against his own.

dream chuckles very lowly, but it's muffled behind george's skin. "you're too sweet." he softly kisses george's collarbone again.

george takes in every scent, every breath, every morsel of dream. the messiness of his hair, the gentle brush of air that wafts his scent of cologne george's way. the softness of his skin, the definition in his abs. the way dream whispers so gently into his ear, with his alluring american accent. everything was so cunning and absolutely wonderful.

"god—" he takes a short breath in. "you smell so damn good." george instinctively holds a hand under dream's jaw. keeping a firm grip.

dream pulls up slightly. his chest burns with radiation. he feels a fire igniting within his bones. "yeah?" he questions, kissing directly underneath george's ear and down his neck again.

he nods eagerly, running out of breath. george pants like a dog, trying to keep his temperature steady. "mhm." he responds, keeping a tight hold on his jaw.

dream consumes the feeling growing inside of him. his thoughts take over and he stares at george for a second, hovering over him on his bed. he knew this was wrong, he knew all of this was wrong but yet, he couldn't help but just let himself free.