one ༄

dream turns the radio down as george's head shifts in that direction. giving dream a curious look as if asking silently, why the music was cut to a halt.

"did you hear the news about sapnap?" dream asks, a blond mop of hair covering his forehead. he pushes it away from his eyes. seeing the road more clearly now as he drives. hand returning to the leather steering wheel.

george lifts a brow, looking over in dream's direction. watching as he drives carefully on the road. "no, why? is he okay?" he bites his nail slightly. worry peeking through his voice.

"yeah, better than okay. him and karl are dating."

a sense of relief blows through george. concern no longer floods his bones. "about time!" he cheers.

a wheeze emits from dream's lips as he nods his head in approval. "i know, he told me just earlier today."

the two fall silent for only a second before dream continues the conversation. "man's finally grew some balls and asked karl out." he chuckles at himself, george does the same;their laughter synchronizing.

"sap's such a wuss." george scoffs, sinking into the seat and kicking his feet up on the dash.

dream lifts a brow, giving a cocky smirk to the brunet in the passenger seat. "says you."

his eyes catch dream's in a hard stare. giving him a playful eye roll and crossing his arms. "what's that supposed to mean?"

there's a shrug of his shoulders and dream returns his attention to the road. "i'm just saying, you're not far from being a wuss yourself."

"i'm not, so you can take those words out of your dirty mouth."

dream's eyebrow raises unintentionally. "my mouth is dirty, huh?"

george backs off, shaking his head. "i— fuck you." his hand falls over his face, covering his forehead and hiding his deep brown eyes.

a slight laughter releases from the bottom of dream's throat. he watches as george hides in fluster. soon returning to the road so he wouldn't crash.

"do yourself a favor george, and stick your head out the sunroof."

he looks at dream like he had just been asked to preform brain surgery. giving him a puzzled expression. "what? you're kidding." he scoffs.

dream shakes his head, already opening the sunroof. "nope."

george crosses his arms tighter. "i'm not doing it."

he groans, voice growing increasingly louder as the wind blows heavily into the truck. "c'mon, live a little!"

george still refuses. "nope." he repeats.

dream looks at george. switching glances between him and the road. "fine, i'll do it." he starts to lift himself off the seat. "take the wheel, george." foot still on the gas pedal, he sticks his head out the sunroof.

"i-what— DREAM! i can't drive, you moron!" he instinctively goes to grab the steering wheel. feet coming off the dash and instead to the floorboard. steadying out dream's sloppy stance on the road. swerving slightly off the lines, as george fixes that. returning into his lane.

george shouts over the loud, buzzing sound of the wind flooding the vehicle. spiraling across their heads and twisting their hair every which way.

"it's not even driving, it's moving the steering wheel." he pauses in between breaths. catching the feel of the wind against his fingertips. smiling straight through the flow of the wind as it brushes against his cheeks, leaving his skin cold and dry. "this is— he pants. this is AMAZING!"