Entry 10: Normal?

The ring special in some sense, depending on the color does something. For Red, it gives physicals strengthness, Blue is mental strengthness, and pure white is spiritual strengthness. The reason why the male will have three wives is so he can have all three to help him. Though I believe it's just superstition and for some reason we always get three wives. Maybe there is more to my family than I think.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking down the street with Mei on my back and it seems she's been enjoying it. Though I'm shocked her herrscher side remembers, but not Mei. Though I guess Siegfried did say it wasn't fool proof. I that day I got stabbed and herrscher Mei when on a crazy rampage. The black sword was Zangetsu which got absorbed into my body and got contact with Gluttony and the old man tree.

"Hello boy, it's great to meet you!"

"Who are you?"

"Well I'm this giant tree, you see."

"Sorry, but I don't have time for this I need to get to Mei and save her."

"Is that right, then we'll meet later than."

Then the old man walked over to me and flicked my forehead. That was when I learn about Gluttony that was place into my body. Though at that time I thought I was going crazy. When I awoke I see a man with white hair looking at me it was Siegfried or my master(though I'll never say that out loud!). I told him what happen and he helped me find Mei; then we found Mei on top of a school building lost of her every sense.

Siegfried tried to fight her with one arm, but that wasn't really going well. I couldn't do much and I felt so powerless and weak until Zangetsu spoke to me 'Eat the honkai that consume her' for some reason my body move on my own.

"John NO!"

Even though what I'm doing was stupid, it was something I had to do. She was trying to hit me with lighting, but my body was able to dodge it and got close to her.

"How does a human-"

I gave her a hug and I felt my body starting to consume her honkai energy. But it didn't do anything to save her all it did was keep her at bay.

"Siegfried, is their anything we can do?"

"I have one, but she'll forget everything about you."

"That's fine, do it now that I'm holding her back."

He took a vile and ran over to me and made her drink it. Her honkai energy went down to normal levels. Mei looked at me and tears started to flow out.

"I'm so sorry John."

Then she passed out in my arms. Then I laid her there on the ground and I felt tears wailing up, but I kept it in. I look over to Siegfried and he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey boy you have skills, why not let me train you so you can be stronger and protect her."

"Sure, though I need to find my family first."

"Understood."

That was how most of that ended, though the training was insanely harsh. Anyways it's crazy to think fate will allows us to meet again. After walking for awhile I hear Mei yawn and I got ready if something bad happens.

"Um.. why am I on your back?"

"Well you collapse so I carrying you."

"Oh... What!?"

I can tell she was blushing, but for some reason she was leaning closer into me.

"Do you want me to put you down."