Entry 6: Eden's Apple

That party made me realize one thing, it's how much I want to die to get away from the pain. Sadly life is a cruel mistress indeed, when I got back home the torture went on a new levels. Lets just say I've lost hundreds of limbs in that process. Only for them to regrow and fell the pain again. To be honest I don't know how I survived the shock and the blood loss. Was it luck or misfortune I've still no idea till this day.

This happen in a year and then that when my life change for the better. Mei would ask for play dates, twice every week. On our first meet it was awkward, but to be honest I was confused on as to why I was invited.

"Not to be rude, but why did you invite me to a play date."

"It's because I saw how your mother treated you on my birthday. I wanted to help at least a little."

So, she notice that one incident when we first introduce. If I had to guess her parents took a long time to convince to allow a boy and girl around this age together. After that I would lie about how bad things are and say she only hits me when I do bad things. Thanks to the play dates I was able to get out of most experiments. It was also when I started to fall for her and I couldn't help but tried to hide me feelings.

One day I told her the full truth about my situation. That was by mere accident it was when I was at her home. We played in the rain, for me I was able to enjoy myself. We went to wash our selves I went in first, My guess she didn't know I went in their first and say my body full of scares.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was this bad."

She looked down and started to cry, it was something that I hated to see. My stomach hurt see her cry like this; so I did something I never thought I would have done. I walked up to her and hugged her. She huggees me back and keeps crying and her parents came over because of the commotion

"Is everything okay here?!"

Her father stated as he saw me hugging her with my shirt off. He looked at me pissed, but before he can do anything Mei's mother put her arm on his shoulder.

"Honey, look at John's body. It's filled with scars."

His face calm down, but still pissed now knowing that I was abused. He walks over to me and crouch down over to me while Mei was still hugging me.

"Did August do this to you?"

I shake my head "no" to his question to scared for the next question.

"Then was it one of his wives?"

I just stood their not moving, in the hopes to not be abused once I get home. He looks at me and then he sighs with a knowing look. He mostly likely thought it was Rebecca and everything made sense about him. Why Mei wanted him to come over or the time at the party John's body will jolt when he got near Rebecca.

"I got it, it was your mother correct. Don't worry we'll so something about it."

He looks over to Ms. Raiden and they both nod at each other. They left me with a crying Mei who felt sorry about my situation. I look over to her and see the tears that sill hunt me to this day. For me it felt like I broke her trust and that I used her. For her though it was the other way around and I let her cry in my arms for awhile.

"I'm sorry John I thought I was helping you. I-"

"Calm down, to be honest I'm thankful that you've been helping me. You don't know how much you've helped me so don't worry."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay. *Sniffle*"

  A little smile can be shown on Mei as she dig deeper into John's body. Basking in his warmth and he, well he hugged her harder.