𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝖕𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖌𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖊.

lana's pov.

A few more hours went by of Laroi and I sitting face to face, crossed legged in our robes, sitting on the bed, just talking. It felt like time was slipping away so quickly whenever I was with him, a loss of control I wasn't used to. But I kind of liked it. 

"We should probably start thinking about dinner, munch." Laroi slapped his thighs and went to get up.

"Is it time already?" I frowned. Laroi checked his phone.

"Yep, five o'clock." He nodded. As if on command, my stomach rumbled and Laroi laughed, "Bloody hell, Lana, fine, we'll get going!" 

"Give me twenty minutes to get ready." I sprung up from the bed and gave him a kiss on the nose before going into the bathroom and shutting the door. 

Once I was ready, I re-emerged from the bathroom and put on the same dress Laroi bought me, and entered the living room where he was sitting and waiting. 

"That dress never fails to disappoint me." Laroi stood up and placed his hands on my hips, taking a moment to look me up and down.

"You have good taste, I guess." I shrugged with a smile before he pulled me in for a long kiss. 

"I just got off the phone with Austin, he says he's very intrigued to meet you. And I said you two could meet the day after tomorrow?" Laroi grinned.

"Yeah, of course. That's so exciting!" I clapped my hands together in excitement, "I hope he likes me."

"He definitely will." Laroi nodded, "Come on, we have a dinner to attend." 

katarina's pov.

An update popped up on my phone, Laroi and Lana were at dinner again, I glanced closely at the photo before Tyler snapped me out of my trance.

"I guess we should probably start thinking about dinner," Tyler said to me, grabbing his jacket.

"What are you doing?" I asked in alarm.

"Getting my stuff ready so we can leave?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Can't we just order room service?" I asked, swiveling around. I was not about to be caught by Laroi and Lana at dinner, not yet. It would ruin the entire plan. 

"We've come all the way to this fancy hotel to not even have a meal in their restaurant?" Tyler frowned. 

"I don't feel like fancy restaurant today. I'm tired." I pouted, "Can we please order room service." Tyler sighed and rolled his eyes, before leaning in and kissing me on the forehead.

"Of course, we can, Kat. I'll grab the phone." He said, tossing his jack on a chair before walking into the other room to get the phone. 

lana's pov.

"Damn another update." Laroi gritted his teeth as he stared down at his phone, it didn't alarm me like the first time, I just continued to chew my pasta. I shrugged in response. 

"It's cool. I mean, it would be worse if we fed into it, right?" I raised my eyebrows. 

"Yeah... yeah, you're right." Laroi nodded before completely shutting off his phone and looking at me again, "I mean, I'm pretty used to it. I just don't wanna make you feel pressured."

"No pressure at all." I smiled, "I'm thankful for being here with you, even if it does mean a few pictures." Laroi gave me a surprised smile.

"What's in that damn pasta of yours?" He laughed, forking at his own food.

"I've just been reflecting a lot, I guess." I chewed the inside of my cheek.

"Oh, yeah? Reflecting on what?" Laroi asked, before eating a mouthful of his food.

"Like our Halloween costumes this year." I grinned.

"Oh, wow. Proper adult relationship stuff." He pointed at me with his fork, "Shoot. What've you got then?"

"I've come up with three. Number one, Gwen and Peter Parker, from Spiderman. Andrew's Spiderman, of course. So, I can be Emma Stone." I told him and he nodded in approval.

"Me in a Spiderman suit? Sounds pretty cold." Laroi smiled, "Number two?"

"Eggsy and Roxy from Kingsman."

"Ooh, suit, guns, and glasses." He smiled and nodded again, "That's good. I love those films."

"And lastly, Jordan and Naomi from The Wolf of Wall Street." I beamed proudly.

"Sounds steady." Laroi laughed, "I like all of those. We have a few months to decide."

"My personal preference is Roxy and Eggsy," I smirked, spooning more pasta into my mouth, he rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Of course, it's Eggsy." He shook his head, "Fine man, I suppose."

"I liked him voicing Johnny in Sing." I nodded.

"So, it's the aggressive British accent that does it for you, then?" Laroi raised his eyebrows, "Alright then..." He tossed down his napkin, placing both his hands on his thighs, rolling his tongue around his mouth as he thought, before cocking his head back up again, "This is quite delicious, isn't it?" He said, attempting a forced London accent, pointing at his food.

"Oh yes, quite." I laughed, mimicking the accent. We both started to laugh and continued to mimick the accents until we had both finished our food. 

katarina's pov.

Laroi is happier than EVER!
The 18-year-old rapper has finally started to make public appearances again after his not-so-recent breakup with his ex-girlfriend Katarina Deme, and this time with a new woman! They were seen a matter of hours ago sharing laughter while dining at the Ritz-Carlton.
And even still, in comments made earlier this month, Laroi announced his album was very much on the way.
"Expect new shit very soon." Laroi stated in an interview with GQ a couple of weeks ago.

"I'm gonna have to pick up my pace." I mumbled under breath, chewing my tongue. I screenshotted the photo of them attached, laughing over their dinner, shut my phone off and went to Tyler.