𝖘𝖎𝖝: 𝖎 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝕿𝖁 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊, 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖍.

Laroi was fast asleep, with one arm around me, and the other behind his head, tilted towards the ceiling, softly snoring. My phone buzzed from where I put it on the bedside table next to me, so I reached out for it carefully, making sure not to move and disturb Laroi. 

I looked at it, squinting my eyes.

elly   now
are you home?? how was the party??

I swiped open the message with a smile.

elly

today 1:03 am

are you home?? how was the party??

it's a hell of a long story

are you at a guys house???

that's only part of it

HOLY SHIT is he hot

yeahh

i think i'm starting to like him a lot

what does he do?

he makes music :)

no way! would i have heard of him?

i hadn't before

'the kid laroi'?

OH NO SHIT

MY EX WAS OBSESSED WITH HIM

HIS MUSIC'S FIRE

i knoww

it's crazy

so you're currently cuddled up with a famous rapper?

i guess so

that's crazy

ik he's incredible

awww

i'm glad he's making you happy so far

has he asked you out on a date?

nope :/

well we'll give the boy time

eeeeee i'm so excited for you

thank you :')

i'd better try and get some sleep

okay bb

UPDATE ME

ofc :))

goodnightt

night love u 

I met Elly at a coffee shop the first day I moved to LA, and she instantly very bubbly and friendly, and didn't hesitate to befriend me. She was kind of a badass I guess, she told me she had been in and out of friendships for the past year, the same with relationships. She also told me about all the things she had done, or planned or doing, she seemed so cool. I wondered why she wanted to be friends with me. Regardless, I was beyond happy to have a friend here, and even more happy to have a friend like her.

I turned off my phone and placed it back where it was with a yawn, before snuggling against Laroi and falling asleep.

I yawned and shuffled around a bit, and I felt Laroi's arm around me tighten, and his head move.

"Yo, you awake?" In a voice raspier than the one I recognised, it gave me butterflies. I made a noise signalling I was and he laughed, "You slept alright?" 

"I think being with you made it easier," I admitted, propping myself up on my elbows so I was looking down on him slightly. 

"Same here." He beamed, brushing the hair out of my face, "You look so pretty in the morning." 

"I'm glad one of us thinks so." I pursed my lips, suppressing a smile.

"Oh, hey. Thomas sent a photo he took of us last night, I thought it was pretty cute." Laroi grinned, showing me his phone. It was a photo of us in the kitchen, Laroi with his arm around me, looking down at me, and I was looking up at him, smiling, "I wanted to post it, but I think I made the mistake of making a relationship too public too early on last time." 

"Sorry, that sounds weird. Not like we're in a relationship, obviously. It's just- y'know? It's not like I-," He continued.

"It's a cute picture." I stopped him, twirling his hair with my fingers, "Send it to me?"

"O-oh, yeah. Of course." Laroi nodded.

"Thanks." I grinned, going to get out of bed, before Laroi pulled me back down.

"Don't get out yet." He groaned into my hair, securing his arms around my waist, "Do you have somewhere to be?"

"Apart from my musty apartment? Not really." I frowned, "But I should probably go back, anyways. I can't live in your clothes forever."

"Yes, you can." He mumbled, "Just wear your dress from last night! And then I can take you out on a date!"

"I don't think I could get away with wearing that dress in public. It was barely acceptable at that party." I sighed, "I was pulling it down to cover my ass practically the whole night."

"It looked really good on you, anyways." Laroi kissed me on the nose, "How about we go out, you can wear my sweats or something, we go buy you something to wear, you go into a toilet and change, and then I take you out for lunch as a first date."

"Laroi, we honestly could just pop round to my apartment." I raised an eyebrow.

"I wanna buy you clothes." Laroi pouted, "And more." 

"I can't let you buy me clothes." I frowned, "I haven't even known you for a day."

"Please." He stuck out his bottom lip, "The album's doing pretty well? I have money to spend on clothes for you?" 

"You really pulled out the album card, huh?" I smiled. 

"Is it working?" Laroi beamed. 

"Fine." I sighed, "But I'm streaming that album until the day I die, so I'm basically paying you back."

"It's a win-win." Laroi grinned, pulling me in for a kiss. He held the side of my face and kissed me slowly.