𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝖎 𝖌𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖘𝖊.

lana's pov.

"Laroi, we could feed a whole third-world country with all of this." I crossed my arms as I looked at the two trolleys that had been wheeled in, full of every breakfast food you could ever imagine, "This must've cost a fortune." 

"Eh." Laroi shrugged, putting his arm around me, "What we thinking? What do we want first?"

"I couldn't even name you half of this stuff. Is there like a guide?" I frowned, crouching down, looking at the array of food.

"I don't think there's a guide but there's a boyfriend who's very knowledgeable on food." Laroi smiled, proudly.

"Yeah, I had a feeling this wasn't your first rodeo." I stifled a laugh, standing back up, "Okay, go ahead. Teach me." 

katarina's pov.

"I missed the LA air." I smiled, "Makes me wanna move back."

"Yeah, the pollution would make anyone want to return." Tyler scoffed, trying to lug both of our suitcases out of the airport doors. I chose to ignore him, "You booked a hotel?"

"Yes, of course, I did." I frowned, looking at him.

"Which one?" Tyler asked as I looked out onto LA again.

"The Ritz Carlton." I answered with a smirk. 

lana's pov.

"Bloody hell, I am stuffed." I collapsed onto the sofa, not even being able to bear looking at the trolley, which was still pretty much full. Laroi was still sat beside it, happily spooning some sort of yoghurt with fruits on top into his mouth, "Can't we save some of that for lunch?"

"Can't promise there'll be any left." He replied, muffled by his mouth full of yogurt. I smiled, "Anyways..." Laroi swallowed his last mouth full, "I wanna know you a bit better. I feel like I don't know you enough." He sat next to me, taking me under his arm.

"Well, what do you wanna know?" I asked with an amused grin.

"Um... let's see..." He thought about it for a moment before his face lit up, "Well, music a pretty big part in my life, so I'll ask about that. Besides me, of course, who's your favorite music artist?"

"Jorja Smith." I answered with no hesitation, "I've been listening to her for like, ever." Laroi looked pleased.

"Good taste. What's your favorite song of hers?" He asked.

"By Any Means. That's such a beautiful song." I nodded, "The lyrics are amazing."

"I agree." Laroi smiled, "Okay, fair enough. Ask me a question." 

"Same question for you." I sat up so I could look at him properly. 

"Probably Juice WRLD, he was my biggest inspiration." Laroi smiled, slightly sadly, "I was lucky enough to meet him a few times, before he passed. But his music is amazing. Always will be."

"What's your favorite song of his?" I asked. 

"There's way too many to choose from. But Lean Wit Me is definitely up there, I did a cover of it. As you said, the lyrics are just amazing. That man was a lyrical genius."

"Well, I think he'd be really proud of you, Laroi." I took his hand in mine, smiling, he smiled back.

"Thank you. That means a lot." Laroi nodded, "I'm gonna go get dressed, then we'll go down and see what we can do for the rest of the day."