𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖚𝖙?

"I literally feel and look homeless." I huffed, stretching out my arms so the sleeves from the hoodie sagged, exaggerating how large it was on me, as I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror.

"No, you look cute." Laroi pouted, putting his arms around my waist from behind me and resting his head on my shoulder, snuggling into my neck. 

"If we're gonna get clothes, we'd better make it snappy." I frowned, turning so my body was facing him. 

"You know what, now I'm looking at you. I don't think new clothes are needed." Laroi stepped back, keeping his hands on my arms, as he looked me up and down, "I'd say you look pretty good."

"Laroi." My eyebrows furrowed together.

"I'm kidding." He smiled, pulling me towards him and kissing me on the forehead, "You do look cute, though." 

"Mmm, okay." I raised my eyebrows, wrapping my arms around him.

"You hungry for brunch?" He asked, stroking my hair.

"That does sound pretty good right now." I agreed, pulling away from him while he took my hand.

"Come on then." Laroi smiled, leading me out of the bathroom.

"It looks like you're taking me to a homeless shelter." I frowned, squeezing his hand tighter.

"You don't even look that bad, trust me." He shrugged, "Do you not just go out in sweats anyways?" 

"Yeah, but not male ones." I suppressed a smile as he put his arm around my waist. 

"Well, I think you look cute." Laroi grinned. 

"That's all that matters, I guess." I let myself smile as I looked up at him and he pulled me closer. 

"Oh, look, here looks good." He pointed to the shop we were walking past, "They look like they have nice dresses."

"Well, no shit it's Calvin Klein." I stood in front of him, so he averted his eyes away from the shop and onto me.

"The one with the mesh sleeves looks really nice." Laroi nodded, turning back to the mannequins in the shop window. 

"Eh, it's okay. Come on, let's keep walking." I grabbed his hand and attempted to pull him forward, but he stayed rooted to the spot.

"I thought you were fine with me buying you a dress?" He frowned, pulling me back towards him with ease.

"Yeah, from target or something." I pursed my lips, trying to pull him forward again.

"Can you just try it on? Please?" Laroi stuck out his bottom lip, taking both my hands. 

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and smiled, letting him lead me into the shop, which I already felt out of place in the minute I stepped through the automatic, air-conditioned doors, "Everyone's looking at me." I mumbled, shuffling closer to Laroi while he looked through the clothes racks, looking for my size. 

"I guess they've never seen such a beautiful couple." He smirked, keeping his focus on the dresses. 

"Not to toot your own horn or anything." My eyebrows furrowed together as I grinned, "I was thinking that it's probably the fact I'm in sweats in a literal designer shop?"

"Nah." Laroi shook his head, extracting the dress from the rack, "Surely not?" He handed it out to me, and I took it with a sigh, "Come on, the changing rooms are this way." He nodded towards them and gestured for me to follow him. 

"Does it fit?" Laroi called from outside the cubicle. 

"Uh... yeah." I looked at myself from different angles in the mirror.

"Can I see it?" He asked, and I heard him get up from the chair he was sitting on outside.

"No, no, no! Not yet." I frowned, continuing to look at myself in the dress. It looked so strange, I had never seen anything so expensive looking on my body. 

"Is there something wrong with it?" He called.

"I don't think it's the dress," I mumbled. Without any warning, Laroi drew the curtain back, making me jump. His eyes widened.

"Holy shit." He started to grin slowly, "That looks really nice." 

"I mean, it's okay." I chewed my tongue, folding my arms across my stomach. 

"You don't like it?" Laroi frowned.

"No, it's beautiful." I said, quickly, turning back to the mirror, "But I just don't think it looks right... on me." 

"Trust me, you look gorgeous." He turned me away from the mirror, so I was facing him, "It's perfect." I gave him a sad smile, before hanging my head, refusing to look him in the eyes.

"You don't have to buy it. I know I complained about the sweats, but they're actually really comfy-,"

"Nope, you're not playing that card." He shook his head, pulling me in for a hug, his hands at the back of my head, so I was snuggled into his shoulder, "I think you'll fit in more where we're going wearing that dress."

"Where are we going?" I pulled away, frowning at him.

"You'll just have to see." He grinned, "Come on. Let's go pay for it."