Episode 20

After visiting and walking around for a few hours, we all got back to our bus, ready to go back t our school.

//At school//

we were waiting for our cars to arrive. I was tired after all so I sat down bench near me and waited for Taec oppa. I don't even know that I fell asleep until Dan-Oh patted my shoulder.

"Nari my car arrive so I' go now bye"

I waved back with sleepy body.As soon as Dan-oh left, Baek Kyung came to me and

"Nari Hyung called me he had a meeting all the sudden so he told me to bring you with me"

"Eo okay"

I rubbed my eyes and fix my messy hair and walked to his car.

Author POV

While Baek Kyung and Nari were on their way to home, Baek Kyung felt something on his shoulder.It was no other than Nari.She was deep sleep on his shoulder.He tried no to move since she was asleep.He looked into her brown long hair.And his eyes moved to her pinky cheek.He tried so hard no to squeeze since they looked like a mochi.

Nari POV

I was awake by Baek Kyung's voice.

"Nari Nari"

"Huh??"

"We arrived"

"Eo Thanks you"

I picked up all my stuff and walked to the gate.

Next Day

Author POV

A boy who is from Nari class walked to their class with  a board full with picture of them.On the way, he met with Oh Nam Jun.

"Hey what are these for?"

"Ah This"

he pointed to his board and

"This is pictures of our classmates that I took and I am going to sell them"

he nodded.

"Oh ahhh...."

a guy started to groan.

"Oh Nam Jun can you watch my board for a while I have to go toilet right now. Please Please"

"Fine fine"

While he was waiting for a guy to return.He looked at some pictures. And he saw Nari picture which  was taken by a beach. He decided to buy it so he reach his hand over. At the same time, a hand reach over to the picture same time as him. He looked at and saw Baek Kyung. Their face changed all of the sudden.They both look annoy at this.

"I took it first"

Nam jun said.

"So what?"

they both look at each other. Their eyes become darker.

"Oh Baek Kyung is here too"

a guy arrived to the place.they both looked at him and

"I will buy that one"

they both pointed at Nari picture and said.

"I already told you I saw it first"

"and do you think I care too?"