Episode 5

Next Day
I walked to my class and walked to the seat where Nam-Jun sat.I handed a bag to him.
"Here is your new shirt.I even choose it for you.I am sure it will look good on you"

Author POV
Nari gave Nam-jun a beautiful smile.Nam-jun looked at Nari.After seeing her smile,he felt something in his stomach. And he dun even know why he can stop looking at her.On the other hand, some girls were whispering.
"Why she gave a shirt to Oh Nam-Jun"

"I dun know"

"Her crush is Baek Kyung right?"

"Yeah.Is she trying to get Oh Nam-jun too"

"What! If she come near him again,I'll make her regret"

Nari POV
After giving him a bag,I walked back to my seat.
Dan-Oh turned around and said.
"What was that for?"

"Yeah tell us everything"
Sae-Mi patted my back from behind and said.I told them everything.
"Ahh"
they both said.

At break time
3 of us walked to canteen and took our lunch.We sat on a table.While I was eating,I saw Joo-da finding for a table.Then, she walked to a table where was at the end of the room.Then, I noticed a group of girls who bullied her in the drama.I noticed they tried to prank her like a drama.
This time,I have to save her.
I walked toward her before she fell on their trap.
"Joo-da Are you finding for a place."
She nodded.
"So why dun you come and sit with us"

"Can I?"
She asked.

"Of course"
I dragged her to our place.

Author POV
The girls were angry at Nari.Because of her, they missed Joo-da.There was Oh Nam Jun too.He saw all and
"When did she start to care about others?"
He mumbled to himself.

Nari POV
After eating,I walked around the school.I stopped when I saw a garden.
Wow so pretty.
I saw Joo-da was watering them.I walked to the garden.
"Wow they are so beautiful."
I looked every plants and said.
"Thanks you"

"Did you plant them by yourself"
she nodded.
"Daebak.
So...
Do you need help with this garden?"

"Yeah why? Do you want to join?"

"Yes!"

"So welcome"

"Yay"
I hugged her and said.

Next Day

I was walking along the school path.And I saw a ball in front of me. Then,I heard a voice.

"Nari Can you threw it to us"

Da-Hwa shouted from a play ground.I nodded and threw it toward him.But unfortunately,it end up hitting Oh Nam-Jun's head, who was walking.

He gave a gaze at Da-Hwa and he pointed to me.I grinned and mouthed 'sorry'. Then he gave me a gaze and walked out.

This is P.E time.We were playing dodge ball.A ball came toward me so I moved to other side but I ended up felling down.I just noticed a bruise on my leg.
"Nari are you okay"
Dan-Oh came and asked.
I nodded and got up.
"Are you really okay? Do I need to come with you"
I smiled and
"Anii That's okay.I'll be fine"
I walked to infirmary and looked for aid kit.I saw it was on top shelf.But I can't reach it so I decided to bring a chair.I stood up on the chair and picked it.The chair was unstable and I fell down.But I felt a hand on my wrist.I looked up and saw Baek kyung.I was shocked to see him in here.Then he put me down.
"Eo.....Gomawo"
Then he left.I sighed and applied some medicine on my knee.
Next Day
I was walking around and finding a book to read.The I saw a book called 'Star'. I was trying to grab it but I can't reach.And I saw a hand.I looked and saw Oh Nam-Jun.
"Ahh Gomawo"
I smiled and about to take a book from him.But he moved it away.I looked at him with blank eyes.
"......."

"I take it for me"

"B-but.....I saw it first"

"But I take it first"

"It's unfair!!. Give it to me!!"
I tried to grab to from him.But he raised his hand.I moved closer to grab but end up falling over him.I accidentally kissed his cheek.I got up immediately and ran back to class.
"Nari what happen to your face?"

"Huh?"

"You face is really red"

"Eo.....It's..um....-"
My words were interrupted by door opened.It was no other than Oh Nam-Jun.We just have eye contact.But we both quickly looked away.later, teacher arrived and we started our lesson.

After School

Author POV

While Oh Nam-Jun was washing his face,the scene that happen in library came to his mind. He ignored it and walked to his bed. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep.That scene came up again.He didn't know what is happen to him. He rid of his thought and tried to sleep again.This time, Nari face came to his mind. And he noticed his heart beat was faster than normal.

Why I am seeing her face?. Do I like her? Aish Ok Nari! You are so annoying!!