New Life

As soon as I woke up, I noticed unfamiliar place.I quickly got up.

"Woah Miss Nari.You just had a accident.You can't move like that"

Wait I am In the hospital. But how did I get here?

"I am so glad that you are awake.Your brother is really worried about you"
Brother? What is he talking about?

"Doctor did you say brother?"

"Yeah"

he nodded.

"But I don't ha-"

I can't finished my words,we heard door open.And I can't believe what I saw. I saw Taecyeon.

What! What is he doing here? And how about me. Where am I. Am I dreaming??? What is happening!

"oh You are here. I am about to call you"

"Nari you are awake. Thanks god. Is everything okay.Are you hurt."

he asked.

".......I am fine"

"Thanks god"

"Everything is fine just her leg.but you have to stay here for a week till your leg got better"

"A week! But-I have exam tomorrow"

"What are you talking about Nari?

You just finished your exam yesterday?"

Yesterday? I was fighting that day.What in the world am I at?

"Doctor are you sure she is fine."

"yeah she is.You don't need to worry a lot. It can happen to some of the people. Don't worry"

Taec nodded.Later, Doctor left.

"You must be starving. So Nari What do you want to eat? Do you want to eat fried chicken or Bibimbap  or sushi? Tell me I'll get it for you"

Wow the  way he talking and looking at me is the thing that I want for a long time. I always dream to have someone who cared about me. Now I got it.if it is a dream please don't wake up.

I don't even know tears were running down from my eyes.

"Are you crying ?Why.What's all about? Please Don't cry my little sis.You know you are pretty when you smile.So smile smile for me"

he wiped my tears and said.I nodded and smiled at him.

"That's my sister.So what do you want to eat?"

"Bibimbap"

"Okay your majesty"

then he left.

//At night//

Taec left because he had to take care of something.I was just sitting on my bed.I am really sleepy but I won't sleep.What if I just wake up and back to my real life.I don't want to wake up.I'll stay like this.Soon,I heard a voice.I saw a her.
"Nari"

"You! How..did you get here?"

"That's not important now.I came here to tell you something.First it is not a dream so you can sleep with peace and you can start a new life"

"New life?"

"Now you are in another world.In this world,your life is completely different from your life you had in past."