Episode 4

After having a lunch, I decided to look around the school to know the place. I looked at to first floor.There is  infirmary,janitor room and other classes.Then,I walked upstairs, I saw music room and art room.And I noticed another room at the end.I opened the door to look which room it is. I saw three sofa, a piano, violin and guitar too.On the table, there were base ball, basket ball. It looked like a dressing room or something like that.Then I realized,it is room for A3. Ah I should goo before anyone see me.

"What are you doing in here?"

I just heard a voice from behind. Aish I'm in trouble.I turned around and saw Baek Kyung.

"J-just looking around. Oh I have to go to library bye"

I was about to go but he grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall.

"Are you following me around?"

"No it's not like that. I just looking around and just want to know which room it is"

"Do you think I am idiot?"

I shook my head.

"Don't you know that this is our room. What? Are you a new student?"

you won't understand if I even explain

"It is-"

"I already told you what you are doing make me get sick of you more. So stop it.I don't like a woman like you.

Do you want me to say it again"

I shook my head and

"Ani and I'm sorry."

I just walked away from him.

Why my heart ache? I know I have a huge crush on him back then as a actor.But...I dun know it'll hurt me like that. Why? Do I really have a crush on him just not as a actor.

I rid all my thoughts and walked back to class.

Next Day

Author POV

Nari got out from her car and started to run to school since she is getting late.Her mouth is full of bread because she didn't even have time to eat breakfast. There is chocolate milk shake in her hand. She was running with full speed and she don't even have time to breath

Nari POV

I am getting late.My class in about to start.But I have to be careful.I can't let my milkshake fell on the floor.

Nari You can do it.Just walk quick with care.Fighting!

But my mission fail. I bumped into someone.My milk shake spilled all over his shirt.I looked up and saw Oh Nam-Jun.

"Aish Can't you walk properly!"

"Oh Nam-Jun. I'm so sorry.I was in hurry.I'm really sorry"

"Now what are you going to do about that huh?"

"I..I'll buy you a new shirt"

"Fine"

Then he left. I looked at my milkshake.

My poor milkshake.I haven't even drink once yet T-T.

I threw it in the dustbin and walked to the class.

Time Skip
After sitting all day in class,I walked to the library.I picked up the book that I want to read and started to read.That book is interesting.I couldn't even take an eyes off it.