《5》

" You can call me Deku but I'm not the same useless defenseless kid anymore! Do you hear me? iv changed. from now on Deku is the name of a hero!"

you were still watching the screen waiting for the next move. ' what's gonna happen next' you think putting a hand under your chin.

" your shaking in your boots your so scared, but you still wanna fight me." bakugo smirked evilly as explosions formed in his palms. "THAT'S WHY I HATE YOU!!" bakugo yelled angrily

here's the sad truth, all men are not created equal.

when I was 4 years old I learned that more kids have more power than others.

"bakugo? come in give me a status report. Where are you" Iida asked speaking through the earpiece. " just shut up and defend the weapon. iv got more important things to worry about" bakugo snapped. " Are you forgetting what our mission is? Hello? He hung up on me" Iida said in shock " this isn't the time for radio silence. were supposed to be partners uughh" Iida groaned.

"whos bakugo talking to? I'm not hearing anything can we get any sound with this video?" the redhead asked " he has a radio in his ear so he can talk to his partner, I gave it to him before the match started, along with a map of the building, and this a role of capture tape wrapping this around your opponent means you apprehended them and their out for the rest of the game " all might explained.

" so there's a 15-minute time limit and the good guys have no idea what floor the weapon is hidden on right?" mina asked " correct," all might said " then the heroes are at a disadvantage here, a big one," mina said ' that's kinda the point' " real pros have to outwit heroes on a daily bases. that's life even when the odds are not in our favor. we fight!" all might held up on finger as he said that.

" ALL TOGETHER!!" all might held up his fist " ITS HERO PLUS ULTRA!!" the class yelled

" misure he's on the move," Aoyama said. All might turned his head.

bakugo was about to move and attack, " Uraraka go!" midoriya yelled to the brown-haired girl " right" she nodded her head and ran off to go find the weapon. Just as uraraka ran off bakugo jumped and attempted to kick midoriya in the face but he blocked it.

bakugo gasped " he's using the capture tape," he thought seeing midoriya wrapping the tape around his ankle " wait, hero book number 10 page 18. luckily I got to see Eraserheads moves in action. what will kacchan do now, knowing him hell be impatient and try another big punch" midoriya though right and moved before he got punched by his explosion. " I was right," he thought.

" the little guy is really good," Sato said " he's holding his own and hasn't even used his quirk yet," tape elbows said.

" he kicked first this time. he's switching things up so I can't predict his moves. does that mean he's worried?" midoriya thought. bakugo got into position but midoriya ran down a corner

" get back here Deku!" he ran after him but lost him at the corner, bakugo ran down the hall in an attempt to find midoriya.

" I can't fight him in close range now, I need a plan" midoriya thought as he ran

"damnit!! you've been tricking me for years by acting weak! now your gonna laugh behind my back huh" bakugo yelled. "huh?" midoriyas eyes widen hearing what bakugo was saying " so where's that flashy power of yours now!?" he heard bakugo yell in the distance . "let's see how it compares to mine" bakugo yelled as explosions popped in the palms of his hands " quirk or no you'll never beat me Deku!" bakugo yelled

" that guy has some real anger issues, it's kinda scary " kaminari said. ': young midoriya told me that young bakugo thinks very highly of himself, but this level of pride is something else that may end up being his demise " all might thought.