《1》

You were sitting on your bed, scrolling though your phone with pochita on your lap as you scrolled. It's been about a year since your were expelled and you were doing better. Still hated people but still.

And after that day you started wearing gloves that went up to your triceps. Just to keep your fire under control

"11 mouths till UA" you thought as you stood up from you bed. Since you showered a few hours before you grab a pair of jeans and long sleeve tee shirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you walked down the street to the store you noticed a notebook. Drifting in the water "werid" you pick up the book and start looking through it. It had drawings and stuff about hero's on every page. "This person must love heros" you mutter.

All of a sudden you hear foot steps behind you. Turning around quickly you see a green haired boy with a yellow backpack walking towards you.
"Excuse me." He came closer making you back up. "That's mine" he gestured to the notebook in your hands. Nodding you hand him the book and start to walk off until he said "do you like heros?" You nod your head. He smiled "me too." You stared at him still not saying anything " cant you speak?" He asked walking a little closer to you.

Panicking you back up some more "yeah" you mumble cluching your shirt as you look at the ground. "My names izuku midoryia" he held out his hand out for you to shake. "Y/n" you mutter shaking his hand slightly.

"Well, i-i gotta go. By." You awkwardly wave before running off.

Timeskip

Walking out of the store bag of stuff in your hand you begin your walk home.
As you continued to walk to end up stopped by a hero "ma'am I'm sorry but you can't cross right now" he stated.
Groaning and rolling you eyes you walk back were you were keeping your distance from the crowed.

"Hearing all the commotion. You use your fire to propel yourself upward to see what's going on. You see a giant slime monster with someone in his grasp. You got back on the ground a started to take another way home. Until. A flash of black runs past you. Turning back you see midoryia running into the a fire and blocked off area.

"What's he thinking" you think standing there watching to see what he'd do.
"Hey! What are you doing!?"

"He's gonna get himself killed!"

Taking off his backpack he threw it at the monster. "Here we go" you think
You seeing him reach the monster she started while yelling "kacchan!" "What the hell? Why are you here?!" The spikey blonde asked "Kachan, I could stand there and watch you die" midoryias eyes weld with tears as he said it.

"Fuck it" you think Throwing your bag to the side and running to the scene.
"Kid! Get back here! "Death arms yelled at you but you ignored him. Talking off your gloves you send a blast of fire at the monster in attempt to stop drop the boy. The monster turned to you "what do we have here?" It asked eyes lingering on your form. "A little girl, trying to be a hero." The monster scoffed.

Sending another blast of fire towards it, you start to feel the slow burn from your quirk "shit" you think feeling your skin starting to burn.

Another explosen was set off. Almost sending you flying back

All of a sudden a shadow lumed over you. Looking up you see the one and only all might with his signature grin on his face. " I really am pathetic" all might said "all might,but" midoryia started. "I told you the trace would make me a good champion. But I see now u wasn't living up to my own ideal" he grunted as he broke free from the monsters slime stuff.

He began to spit up blood "pros are risking their lives. That's the true test of a hero!" He yelled you stood there wide eyes as you saw him fight "damn, you all might" the monster shouted "Detroit. SMASH!!" he yelled as the punched the monster. All might grabed you, midoryia, and kacchan by the back of your collars so you wouldn't blow away.

A huge tornado of wind was lose in the air. But quickly fadded away.

All might was panting and the crowd was slient, they just stared with wide eyes "it's raining" Someone said "don't tell me all that wind just now" look at the clouds. Their moving" these were what was heard among the crowd.

Death arms looked at all might with wide eyes "holy crap. He changed the weather" he throught

All might stood up tall still smiling. "That really just happened." "He really changed the weather with a single punch like it was nothing" the crowd began to cheer "all might saved us again he's amazing!"

"All might raised his fist and the crowd became louder.

You stood up from the ground groaning as you burned your arm. After a few seconds of processing you realize you were still in the street.

Standing up you quickly start running away. Clothes shocking wet from the ran. "Hey! wait!" Someone yelled but you didn't listion but just kept running.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally reaching your apartment you rush inside and close the door.

After changing your clothes you start your afternoon workout which includes quirk control and building more muscles.

This was gonna be a long journey