《4》

"This kid." Aizawa grinned

"He threw it over 700 meters" Someone said "nice he's finally showing us his full power" the brown haired girl exclaimed throwing her hands in the air "but his finger appears to be broken tho. Just like in the exam.This quirk is very odd" iida says

Bakugos eyes are wide and his jaw is dropped "what the hell was that? Is he had a quirk he would've gotten it when we were kids. This is impossible. He's up to something and I'm gonna find out what" bakugk started sprinting towards midoryia "deku!tell me how you did that or yer dead" he yelled making explosens in his palms "ahhh" midoryia yelled in fear.

In a flash Mr aizawa wrapped is scarf around bakugk preventing him from going any closer to midoryia.

"Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?" Bakugo grunted as he looked at aizawa "because its a capture weapon made from carbon fiber and a special metal allied, stand down. I advise you not make me use my quirk to much. It gives me serious dry eye" Mr. Aizawa said.

"To bad that power is amazing" the class throught

(Class 1-a's homeroom teacher, shota aizawa. He can erase the quirk if anyone he looks at, the effect end when he blinks)

"Your wasting my time now who Evers next can step up" he said as he walked off.

Midoryia ran over to you, iida and uraraka. "Ouch. Is your finger okay?" She asked with worry laced in her voice."Sure fine" he reassured.

Bakugo stood there with his fist clenched "until the exam he was nothing. A little bug I could smash if I wanted too. Just an annoying bug that I could smash into the ground. And that girls the same way I could crush her tiny ass if I wanted to, how dare she defeat me"

After that were the sit ups, seated toe touch, and the distance long run.

You thanks yourself since you practiced this kinda stuff at home and outside. So it wasn't as hard for you to do.

After if was over midoryia fell to the ground. Tired. And panting. You walked up to him and pulled him up. "Thanks, Nishimura" he said still panting "y/n" you correct him "just call me y/n" you say before walking off to the test of the class.

Midoryia was probably one of the only people you could fully trust since he didn't judge or make fun if you like other kids from your old school

"All right. Iv ranked you all from best to worst but you should have an idea if your standing already. I'll just pull up the whole list. It's not worth reading off each individual score."

A sonogram appeared with a results on them

"1 Y/n Nishimura"
"2 Momo yaoyorozu"
"3 Shoto todoroki"
"4 Katsuki bakugo"
"5 Tenya iida"
"6 Fumikage tokoyami"
"7 Mezo shoji"
"8 Mashirao ojiro"
"9 Ejiro kirishima"
"10 Mina ashido"
"11 Ochaco uraraka"
"12 Koji Koda"
"13 Rikido Sato"
"14 Tsuyu Asui"
"15 Yuga Aoyama"
"16 Hanta sero"
"17 Denki kaminari"
"18 Kyoka jiro"
"19 Toru hagakure"
"20 Minoru mineta"
"21 Izuku midoryia"

"I'm in last place, I failed" midoryia looked down at the ground in shame as he clenched his fist tightly.

"And I was lying no ones going home."
The class stood there with wide eyes.
"That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the test" he gave a toothy grin "huhhh" midoryia was white as paper.

"I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out. Sorry I guess I should've said something." Yaoyorozu said with a hand place in her hip.

"Yeah, you should have" mogority of the class thought as the looked at the black haired girl "that was pretty nerve racking huh?" The boy with werid elbows said "nah I'm always down for a challenge" the red haired boy said.