Love it first sight, Stanley yelnats

"Take this" mr.sir said shoving a orange jumpsuit into my hands. I got sent to camp green lake because of multiple reasons but the main reason was because I may have been a drug dealer and because of that I got sent a all boys camp.

"You'll be staying in d tent d stands for diligence" dr. Pendanski said as he showed me around the little camp. There were hundreds of boys walking around they all wolf whistled or said things like "I hope you know CPR because you just took my breath away!" Or "do you have a band-Aid? Because I scratched my knee falling for you" when I walked by, other then one boy he had slightly curly hair and was wearing a red cap he just smiled and waved, and if I'm being honest he was kind of cute.

"Here you are" dr. P said as we got to the tent "thanks" I said and walked in. There were six boys in the tent, including the one boy who waved, one wolf whistled "you can sleep next to me!" He said I rolled my eyes "never in a million years" I walked over to the only empty bed " now if you don't mind me asking, what are your names?" "I'm X-ray that's armpit squid magnet zigzag caveman and zero" X-ray said "ew I feel sorry for you guys" "why?" "Those are horrible names" "hey! They nicknames!" The one called squid said "yup ok" I said rolling my eyes. "Hey caveman! You show this new kid to the mess hall" X-ray said the boy nodded. The rest of the boys left leaving me alone with him.

Me and him stood there for a minute him looking at his feet the hole time and me looking at him he was actually really cute "well we gonna go or...?" I asked he looked up "huh? Oh yeah come on let's go" he said and walked out of the tent I quickly ran out behind him "um my names y/n by the way" I said "my real names Stanley" I nodded "so why'd you get sent here?" He asked "for selling drugs" he looked at me surprised "really?" "Yup, you" "for stealing a pair of shoes" I laughed "they were Clyde Livingston's shoes" my eyes widened, he looked to innocent to do that "oh, wow" "well I didn't steal them actually, they fell from the sky" I looked at him weird "it's a long story" I nodded. We stopped in front of a big building "this is the mess hall" Stanley said and walked in.

Love at first sight? Yup definitely.

Sorry if this is bad😂
~Izabella