Magnet, José

So Brookly171429 asked me if I could do some Magnet and X-ray stuff so this is for you...

You've been at camp green lake for a month now with 3 other boys X-ray, Squid and Armpit because the camp recently just opened and let me say, it's hell. Come pleat hell they make you dig holes all day and it sucks but besides that you've made friends with the other boys in your tent there nice or at least you think they are.

All the boys in your tent were excited when they seen the old bus come, we were the only tent not full so that means he, or she would be in your tent "y'all think it'll be a he or she?" Asked squid "probably a he, they all are. Other then firefly here" Armpit said pointing to me "hey you think she'll flirt with him like she did to you two?" Asked X-ray referring to Squid and Armpit. He was right I flirted with both of them, not that I liked them but I guess you could just say it was my way of saying hi. "Huh probably" said armpit " change that to a yes, of course I'm going to flirt with him, make him think I love him then Break his heart" I said "well isn't that just nice" squid said.

The minute the dinner bell rang I ran to the Rec room, it was where the new kid would be meeting us. I was one of the first kids to get in so I got my food right away, if you wanted to call it food and sat down and unfortunately the new kid wasn't there yet. As all the boys (other then the new kid) came in they all laughed at you for being so excited to flirt with the new guy, "what? It's enjoyable" I said "what to make boy's hearts Break?" Asked squid "yep" "hey look" said X-ray pointing to a Hispanic kid walking to our table, he was kind of cute "must be him" X-ray said looking at me "good luck"  he added "hey you can sit right next to firefly here" Squid said pointing to the spot right next to me, the kid nodded "hey, I'm y/n but you can call me firefly" I said to him "nice, the names José" " cutie" I said his eyes went wide, all the boys were looking at us trying not to laugh "so why'd you get sent to this hell hole?" I asked "for trying to steal a puppy." "Awww cute, but probably not as cute as you" his cheeks went red, I was doing so good. "T-thanks" he said "your very welcome, puppy"  this was so fun "um, uh so um what are all of your names?" He was trying to change the subject Armpit was going to respond but I cut him off "that's squid, X-ray and Armpit"  you pointed to each boy "uh ok" he said "your really cute"I said his face went red, he put his head down and rubbed the back of his neck trying to hide his blush "your even cuter when you blush why are you trying to hide it?" I asked I put my hand under his head and lifted it up so he was looking me in my eyes. Why did I want to kiss him? "What would you rather have me call you hot?" His cheeks got reder "I could also call you sexy" if it was even possible his cheeks got even reder "aww yeah I think I like sexy" I let my hand fall from his face and got up from my set "see you back in the tent cutie" I bent down and kissed his cheek then walked out of the Rec room.

Maybe all that stuff I said in there was true this time.

I hope you liked it.