Magnet, José, part 2

Walking back to the tent I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't really care if they did anything to me, I would kill them "uh hey.." I turned around to see José, aww cute he followed me " well hello there, cutie" this time his eyes didn't go wide or did his cheeks get red instead he said "hello beautiful!" Oh, well then this has never happened to me before "aw your making me blush" I joked "that's what I was hoping for" I rolled my eyes at him and continue walking "hey wait up!" He yelled and came up to my side. I had to make a Conversation I hated quite "so what kind of dog did you try and steal?" Eww, that sounded horrible "umm I really don't know, it just looked cute and I wanted it so.." he trailed off I nodded in response "so are you like the only girl here?" He asked "yep I'm the only" I said proudly "aww come on" he said I looked at him and Rosed my eyebrow at him, he continue talking "if there's only one of you then that means I don't get to flirt with anyone but you and that's going to get boring" a surprised look came on my face "Excuse me? What do you mean by it'll get boring" by this time we were in the tent I sat down on my cot and he stood in front of me.

"Well after awhile it's going to get boring only kissing you" he said. I didn't think he realized what he had just said to me "um first off who said I was going to kiss you and I see we have a player here" "well I don't know maybe it's because earlier you were flirting with me? So doesn't that mean you like me?" And I thought he would be shy earlier in the mess hall. "Huh? Are you that dumb? No I don't like you, ew" the minute I said that I regretted it, he was the hottest one in the tent "no you do, you just aren't a good kisser that's why you won't admit it" I rolled my eyes "am not! I'm probably the best kisser you'll ever meet" "then show me" it was my turn for my face to go red I just stood there. He gave my puppy eyes and said "please?" Ugh why did it have to be that cute "no" I said "then you gave me no choice" oh fuck what did I get myself into?

He came up to me and took my hand pulling me up "what are you doing?" I asked him instead of saying anything he put his lips on mine. I was surprised at first but quickly kissed him back, I mean he was hot so...

When he let go he smirked and said "I guess you are a good kisser" I laughed "not to bad your self." "Ayo! firefly, magnet what the hell?" Asked X-ray as him and the other boys came in, magnet? We both nervously laughed "uh, where'd you get magnet from?" I had to change the subject "hey don't change the subject firefly" armpit said "yeah! But really? This kid is the one you kissed? I mean have you seen me?" X-ray said smirking I rolled my eyes "have you seen your self?" I asked "she got you there x. But you can kiss and all but nothing more ok?" Squid said we both nodded.