Squid, Alan

If you knew anything about your boyfriend, squid it was that he hated to be yelled at especially by mr. sir. So when squid looked at him for 1 second it went down hill fast.

Mr. sir came running down to us, (and it was actually pretty scary) and started yelling in squids face "you think there's something wrong with my face squid? Huh?" Squid looked anywhere then his eyes "huh Squid is something wrong with my face?" I walked over to him and held his hand, luckily mr. sir didn't notice. "N-no. No mr.sir" he said "good" mr. sir nodded and walked off.

Squid looked down at me with a sad face, I felt so bad I know how much he hates getting yelled at. "Your okay" I said and squeezed his hand, he nodded and went back to digging and I did to.

About 3 minutes later Squid accidentally hit Stanley in the face with his shuffle and Stanley immediately fell to the ground "I'm sorry man all right I didn't mean it" squid apologize, Zero tried to help Stanley up but really couldn't because of how small he was, when Stanley finally got up he felt his ear and there was blood all over his hands "I'm sorry all right man, I'm sorry!" Squid yelled Stanley looked at him like he was crazy and walked off.

Squid let a few Tears fall he then slouched down and put his head in his hands and cried. Squid might seem tough but on the inside he's my baby, he needs love to. I sat down next to him and gave him a hug "Squid it's not your fault, it was a accident please don't cry Lovey" "like me" he said in a muffled voice. I hated when he said things like that he always thought he was a mistake but he wasn't "please don't say that, Squid your not a mistake, your beautiful in every way shape and form ok?" He said nothing. I let go of him and kissed him on the nose he smiled but I could tell it wasn't real. I stood up and put my hands out for him to grab "come on we're getting out of here" I said he nodded, then took my hands and we ran, like ran, ran out of there.

When we got back to the tent he went to my bed and sat down, and started to cry again. If you couldn't tell squid was a softy "aww squid"
I said and sat next to him "Squid it's ok," he sniveled and Doug his head into my chest and I just let him cry this time, he needed it.

About 20 minutes later he finally stopped, but his head was still on my chest "Squid?" He looked up at me to see that his eyes were still glossy from all the crying and that he had tear stains on his cheeks "mhm" he said "I love you so much more then you'll ever know" he shook his head no and said "I love you more"

Well I hope you liked this, and yes this is based off of a deleted seen but squid does not cry, but yeah anyway if you have ideas for me please tell me and I might or might not make them but anyways I hope you liked this.