Chapter 8

All through out law class I wasn’t really paying attention I couldn’t help but think about Dom. His beautiful blue eyes with his dark black hair and wait what am I saying I should hate him. I know he knows I’m his mate and everything clicked in the way he looked at me in the halls and café he knew. But the real question is why isn’t he admitting that we’re mates. Was he not attracted to me? Am I that repulsive for him?

Ugh I wouldn’t think badly of myself because some jerk face didn’t want me. Mate or not there are plenty more guys out there. I didn’t know anyone in my class so what else could I do then duel on my life problem at the moment. I have no clue what the teacher was saying anymore but finally the bell rang. Thank goodness one more period and it’s time to go home.

My last period was drama and Wes told me earlier he’s in it but not Liza. As soon as I walked in I saw Wes sitting along grateful that I knew someone in that class I walked over to him with a smile.

“Hey Wes whatcha doing?” I asked him.

“Oh hey Liz nothing just waiting for the teacher to arrive,” he answered in a duh voice.

I was about to sit next to him when saw else came up and sat next to him. “This class is a joke. How did you convince me to take it again?” Dom asked Wes. Great here’s in this class too. I should have known you cruel cruel fait.

Wes started laughing, “dude remember easy A. Just keep repeating that in your head and stop complaining.”

Dom was glaring at me now not knowing what to do I walked away to find an empty stop. “Liz where are you going? Come sit with us,” Wes said.

I glanced at him then Dom while I answered him, “it’s okay I would rather be alone. It’s a bit crowed over there with you.” Lame excuse but I didn’t know what to say. Wes looked at the both of us and he smiled and nodded.

I went and sat on the other side of the room right across from them. A guy and came to sit next to me and smiled and mumbled a “hey.” I looked up at him and did the same. I was still pretty ticked off at Dom. What was his issue seriously?

We were both glaring at each other while the teacher came in did attendance and told us what we will be doing today. I wasn’t really paying attention until the guy next to me tapped me and asked if I wanted to be his partner.

“Huh?” I asked completely lost.

“We have to get into pairs and do that mirror game. You know that only game dramatic teachers seem to know?” he told me with a smirk.

I started laughing, “umm yea sure. I’m Liz by the way.” I told him while getting up to start this exercise.

“I know who you are, you were just in my law class. I’m Chris and you are clearly new but why have you been staring at Dom this whole time?” He asked me.

Crap caught in the act. I sniffed to see if Chris was human and sure enough he was. “Umm I wasn’t staring at him. I don’t even know the douche I know his sister and that's it,” not knowing what to say.

Chris started laughing, “okay so did you want to follow me with this mirror game?” Not caring I just shrugged and agreed. He started moving his hands around and I followed.

I started laughing as I noticed how he was moving. “Why are you moving like a ninja may I ask?”

“I don’t know it makes the game more interesting.” We both started laughing. I could feel eyes burning a hole in me I looked around to see who was staring at me and found Dom looking right at me with black angered eyes. I don’t know him and I don’t understand him.